Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toshiro

3 posters

Go down

Toshiro Empty Toshiro

Post by Toshiro Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Name:Toshiro

Village: Village hidden in the mist

Appearance:Toshiro Anime_kid

personality: nice, humble, and follows orders

History: I dont remember a life before the age of two. All I know is that I was homeless, until one day. Four years old, I was being chased by a gang of wolfs, and a red haired young man blew them away with a beam of ice. His name was Ashido. He taught me the ways of taijutsu, and how to defend myself.

After a few days of training, he thought I was ready to learn his favorite jutsu. The stamina jutsu. I had been wondering why he hadnt broken a sweat while we were training. It was a jutsu that allowed you to do anything withought getting tired, and your speed and heling is enhanced.

I tried to learn this technique for months. It seemed the more I tried to not be tired, the more tired I got. After a few monthes of watching me suffer, Ashido told me the secret of the Stamina Jutsu. HOW COULD IT BE SO EASY?!I had tried so many different things, and the technique was so easy. I made use of the technique and became much stronger in the ways of taijutsu over the years.

To this day, I live in a cabin with a man I call my brother. I still want to know about my real parents, and someday I will find them.

Learned jutsus:
Stamina Jutsu- Never gets tired, moves really fast, and heals alot faster.

Self Destruct clone: creates a bomb, disguised as myself that goes off when harmed

Weapons/items: A bamboo training sword for now
Goals: Find my parents.

Last edited by Toshiro on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Toshiro
Toshiro

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Empty Re: Toshiro

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 pm

It seems ok... but i'm afraid you need to put a little more for history and such. hope that is ok! After you done this let me know Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Well it seems ok but since you are a genn you won't be able to fully understand that stamina jutsu... of course it'll most likely get stronger as you go along Smile

Approved!

Any objections??

Back to top Go down

Toshiro Empty .

Post by xAshidox Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 pm

XD!!!!!!
xAshidox
xAshidox

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Please add your age :]