Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Following a New Lead

3 posters

Go down

Following a New Lead Empty Following a New Lead

Post by resonaceaddict Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:06 pm

Taakuin Hanya was walking down the streets of Konoha, following a new lead on the Akatsuki. He had heard that they were recently in town, and they had been really evasive of his searching for him in the past few months. He stalked down the streets, in his tan cloak, looking for evidence on the recent invasion. He turned a corner and saw a dumplings shop, and sat down in there, ordering a Dumpling with some tea, and waited for his order to be ready.

resonaceaddict

http://www.shurikenandkunai.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Following a New Lead Empty Re: Following a New Lead

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:34 pm

Kazuki sat down in a seat a few chairs away from Taakuin and ordered tea. "This was my first sensei's favorite shop," Kazuki said quietly, but still audilbly, out loud. He remembered thirty years ago how his first sensei died on a mission she was sent on right after treating his first team to dumplings. "Oh! Sorry about that," he said and turned to Taakuin who was the only other person at the shop. "Business sure is slow today," he said to himself. "Oh! Sorry again. I have a bad habit of talking loudly to myself." He slid into the seat next to Taakuin and reached over to shake his hand. "I'm Kazuki, by the way. Kazuki Yajin."
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by resonaceaddict Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Taa looked at the stranger as recognized him as a high ranking ninja, maybe he could get some information out of him, which was going to be hard. Taa hated being around people, in the general sense. Ie wispered to him, "Just be nice, he will give you what ever you want," Taa looked at the man and put an obviouly fake smile on his face and said, "Hello, Im..." he panicked, he couldnt give out his real name in the very village he lived in up untill a couple of months ago, he made up one real fast, "...Taaken." He put up the fake smile again, and said, "I heard the Akatsuki were in the area recently, do you know anything about that, im sort of on a revenge path and im going to...kill them, and i heard they've been in town recently." He was glad he was smart enough to take off his headband before entering the village, since it sort of had the Konoha symbol with a rather large scratch through it.

resonaceaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:04 pm

"Taaken, huh?" Kazuki said. "Sounds familiar, but I can't place my finger on it. I haven't exactly been in the loop for the past several years. Anyway, you must be new here, otherwise you'd know Akatsuki is one of Konoha's greatest enemies..." when he said this he had a brief thought about the capture of Killer Bee many years ago. "Sorry about that," Kazuki apologized. "I've had some experience with Akatsuki a while back. But what do you mean 'in town'? I'm pretty sure we're trying to prevent Akatsuki infiltration, but as I said before, I'm a bit out of the loop. How about if I take you to see one of my friends who is a bit more in the loop, or we can go ask Lord Hokage?" Kazuki put on this 'friendly old man' act because he knew when Taakuin mentioned Akatsuki then something was up. Yes, Kazuki's retirement did keep him a little out of the loop, but his membership in Faita-Akatsuki did keep him posted on all things Akatsuki. He knew that seeing a fellow member of the group would be the best thing to do in this situation.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by resonaceaddict Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 pm

Taa was split, he had said too much. He looked to Ie for help, who simply said, "If you cannot take this old man, and who ever he brings aginst us, then your pathitic." Taa looked at the old man and weakly smiled and said, "Lead the way."

((Just want to make this clear, my character has multiple personality disorder, and Ie is his other personality, who was created by his mind to help protect him in any way possible.))

resonaceaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:33 am

"Alright, it's just over this way," Kazuki said with a friendly smile. This guy is definitely up to something Kazuki thought. Lord Hokage is one of the strongest ninja I know. If this guy means trouble for us, then he should have no problem. But even if this guy is too strong, I always have that option... Kazuki tugged on the sleeves of his robe to conceal the markings on his arms. He and Taakuin began to walk towards the Hokage's office. It didn't look like anyone recognized who Taakuin was, which was a good thing; no big commotion. The two of them entered the building and started upstairs to the office. Kazuki knocked on the door. "Lord Hokage, it's Kazuki."

OOC: Yea I took the liberty of reading your character history so don't worry about it.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Sannam looked up, from his many, among many papers he had been working on. "I am a little busy, but how can I help you." He looked overwhelmed with all this paper work, he got no time for himself. Sannam was the type of person who, needed to get out. He sighed and pointed to a sit. "Please take a sit, I can see this is going to take long." He looked at his desk and sighed. He then pushed all his papers of his desk. "I am all ears."

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by resonaceaddict Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:02 pm

Taa flinched, his stance became defensive. He had more than one little scuttle with the Hokage while he was in the village, there was little way that the hokage couldnt recognize him, unless it was a new one. He walked in, knowing that it was now or never. He sat down, sliding his hands into the main part of his cloak, gripping a kunai, and waiting for the verdict. He spoke calmly and said, "Im following leads on the Akatsuki, i have a problem with them, and i heard they have been here lately, can you tell me where they went. His poker face was horrible, anyone could tell he was lying.

((Sorry for not responding guys, ive been working hard on my personal site, and forgot to check my other ones till now.))

resonaceaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum