Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurashi

Go down

Kurashi Empty Kurashi

Post by Lee Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

(Lol, never really did anything with this character.)

Name:Kurashi

Village: Kumogakure

Appearance: Kurashi 183567_full

Personality:Kurashi is a very nice person. He loves his friends, but he is very self reliant. Kurashii loves to learn many things, no matter what they are.

History: Kurashi's first memory was waking up in a hospital bed with a bandage over his head. A note lay by his bed that was titled with, what he supposed was, his name.

"Kurashi, I left you alive because you put up a good fight -- a better fight than anyone who has ever challenged me. I know we always act like enemies, but I consider you a very great friend."

Kurashi threw the note on the floor and rolled off the bed in pain. He stood up and started unwrapping the bandages on his head. He looked in the mirror and saw a huge scar that had been slightly healed by some sort of medical jutsu. Kurashi sat down on the bed and tried to think back to the past, but there were no thoughts in his head. He only knew that his name was Kusashi, and that someone had erased his memory.

He waited in the hospital for some time, but noone came to his room. He picked up the two swords that were left beside his bed. A katana and a large rusty sword. Kusashi opened his window and jumped from the second floor, instinctively landing stabely on his feet. Tied to his waste, he saw a headband with two oddly shaped clouds, and a note attached to it.
"You should probably put this on," said the note. So Kurashi put the headband on and walked off into the village to find someone who might know who he is and where he is.

Learned jutsus: will post later

Weapons/items: A katana and a large rusty sword

Goals:Find out who he is

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down