Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further improvement

2 posters

Go down

Further improvement Empty Further improvement

Post by Leon Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 am

Leon's castle was full of dust...it hadn't been used for quite a while because of his absence. But sweeping was the least of his concerns at the moment, because he was using it to head to Raigakure. Although it was an awful, rusty, bumpy trip, Leon made it to a large valley in what appeared to be training grounds within a few days time.
He walked outside the castle with a piece of paper in his hand he had received before leaving and placed his opposite hand in a fist on his hip. "This is the rendezvous..." he said to himself. "I wonder if this guy can really further my skill..."
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Further improvement Empty Re: Further improvement

Post by Leon Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:04 pm

bump!
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm

bump...again. plztohaspostyosh.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:44 pm

i'm going to post in this today sorry!!

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Even though he'd been extremely late, Kenshi thought that showing up was the right thing to do, even if he was. He couldn't go back on the word that he'd given, his character simply wouldn't allow him to. Kenshi knew that one of his most important techniques would be in medical jutsu. His father was extremely skilled in nearly all areas of medical ninjutsu, and he even knew a few regeneration techniques. Before he'd died, he'd left Kenshi with copies of all the jutsu that he'd known and easy way for him to learn using a partner, shadow clones, or just himself. The knowledge of medical ninjutsu in battle would play out to their advantages.

But the real question was, who was this person? The note he'd left was friendly and nice, and Kenshi almost smiled when reading it. Awkward as it was to be talking to a random stranger through notes, Kenshi still felt that he had to train with him. They were both ninja of course, and even if he wasn't a Kumogakure shinobi, it wouldn't hurt for anyone to learn medical ninjutsu. Kenshi walked through the delicate ramps of Kumogakure, making his way to a massive training dome near the outskirts. He looked at the citizens of Kumogakure, the jounin, the genin, all of them ready to give their lives for the citizens that lived in the village. Surely, medical ninjutsu would help.

Kenshi walked up to a gate around the training dome, flipping his ninja registration card that he'd just gotten from the Raikage and his meeting. Munashii would be coming soon to train him, so as he walked through the gates into the training dome, Kenshi thought about how the training would go down, and how many jutsu they planned on learning. He didn't want to have to cut off the training without at least learning one jutsu, but he still wanted to complete it at least half way or more. Kenshi looked around for "Leon" wondering where he was, or had he left because of his lateness.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 pm

ooc: thx much, hurray for posting! Very Happy

ic: Leon knew that he needed the extra training. His medical skills were highly diminished, and this took away from his sense of self. He had, after all, become a shinobi to continue his grandmother's legacy.

He looked around for a while but no one seemeed to be around. He decided to take a quick snooze in the grass, so he layed down and began to think. Soon, however, he heard footsteps coming from afar. He got up and waved, hoping the distant figure might notice him.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Kenshi perked up as he saw Leon wave at him. He waved back quickly and made his way towards Leon. He seemed to be an OK guy, nothing was suspicious about him, and he actually seemed a bit nice. The wind blew across the area as shinobi came walking back and forth, some of them whizzing shuriken around the building in the middle of a spar. They were all teamed up, so naturally Kenshi and Leon would have to do the same. Working with him would be a new experience for him, and he wondered about his strength. Kenshi looked at him as his mid flared a mile a minute.

'He looks like an OK guy...he's got an interest in medical ninjutsu which is cool...I wonder what his techniques are, his abilities...everything about him...maybe I can persuade him to join Kumogakure if he already isn't apart of the village...from this distance he looks strong and he looks like someone that doesn't mind protecting others...maybe I'm assuming too much though...'

"Hi my name is Kenshi...You're Leon right? You're here to train today with me?", Kenshi asked, waiting for a reply.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Leon greeted Kenshi with a friendly demeanor. He smiled a big grin, put out his hand to shake and spoke confidently.

"Yes, I'm Leon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kenshi. I'm looking forward to learning a lot about medical jutsu from you."

All the while, he had noticed the shinobi in pairs whirring around the tower and was paying them more attention than was immediately obvious. He also began to read Kenshi's aura, to affirm his own safety and assure that if he trusted Kenshi it wouldn't be misplaced.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:29 pm

"Well are you ready to train? I got a list of jutsu that my father left for me in his medical ninjutsu scroll, I plan on learning them all at some point, even if they'll take a lot of time to learn. He left me cool notes though, really shortcuts in essence, ways that I can learn do all these techniques in literally no time with about three clones a piece. Here's the scroll of a few of the jutsu he left me"

Kenshi reached in his pocket on his chest and pulled out a small scroll which held his fathers medical jutsu in them. He tossed the first copy of them to Leon, so even if they didn't finish training together, they could do it separately alone. Kenshi reached in the pocket adjacent to it and pulled out the original copy, opening it.

Spoiler:

Kenshi put his hands int eh "cross" handsign, and summoned three shadow clones of himself near him. They all looked at Leon, and both began to focus on the matter at hand.

"Ready?"

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Leon thanked Kenshi, caught the scroll and looked it over. The Shousen no jutsu was already fairly familiar with him, but he knew that training could still be recommended since he hadn't used in so long.

"Of course, I'm ready whenever you are." he said looking up from the scroll. He formed a handsign and created his own three clones.

"So, where shall we begin?" he asked.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Kenshi stuck his hand out, along with all of his clones, and they both because to focus. Closing their eyes, they began to concentrate on the green medical chakra that they needed to produce. Kenshi began to think about everything, from the body, to sick people, to hospitals. It was everything he thought might work, but nothing that he was sure on. Kenshi drew out his chakra, and opened his eyes, along with his clones. The pool of chakra that was in their hands was a very light green, showing that progress was close. Kenshi refocused again.

'Even if I get this technique down, it doesn't mean anything until I use it on someone or something to see if it actually works. I can't count this as a quick success no matter what, I have to be very careful with these techniques. They naturally come easy to me because of the Rinnegan, but I don't want to mess this up...I can't, the village is on the line.'

Kenshi focused back on the jutsu once again, focusing his spiritual power into his chakra, forcibly trying to chance it to the green chakra that he needed. A small bead of sweat dripped in between his eyes, it was the Kage Bunshin no doubt, having so many clones out at once, all of them doing either what he was doing or training else where. Even though it was hurting him mentally, after releasing the clones, he would have the first jutsu down.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

A look of shock appeared on Leon's face as Kenshi mentioned the Rinnegan. Was it just a slip of the tongue, or had he intentionally mentioned it to peak Leon's interest? Leon was nonetheless dumbfounded...that he hadn't noticed it while scanning his aura, that someone with such power would be around, and that that very person would be here, training with him.

Leon quickly refocused though. He had come here to train, not ponder. He made a set of hand seals and thought of his dearest grandmother, and his hand began to glow a nice shade of green. "This is one of the few techniques I know,"he commented to Kenshi,"it comes quickly with some practice."

While Kenshi continued to focus on the basics, Leon began to focus in an attempt to strengthen the chakra he was using.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 pm

HEADLINE: BUMPING TOPICS REDUCES CHANCE OF HEART ATTACK AND STROKE!

...lol. :3
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 pm

OOC: Busy with college stuff, sorry.

IC: Kenshi tried the technique again, and got the final result. As he pushed chakra through his hands, he could feel the green chakra welling up in his palm, spreading out over his hand. It felt like a different type of chakra, and tingled his hands. Kenshi retracted the chakra back into his hands and smiled at Leon. As soon as his smile came, it disappeared from his face and Kenshi and his clones were shocked. The both looked towards the original and then quickly disappeared, leaving Kenshi in a confused state. Kenshi looked towards Leon and spoke.

"I'm sorry, I need to be going now...It's very important that I leave. I'm sorry that I couldn't stay longer and train longer with you, but I promise that I'll find some time to later, the matter at hand is very important. I need to see the Raikage at once."

Kenshi's legs wobbled underneath him, as he experienced the effects of the Kage Bunshin on his mind. He began to fall back slowly, but quickly took out his sword, swinging it around under the ground as he used it for balance. For a moment he stood there and caught his breath, feeling fatigue cover his body. It wasn't the chakra usage, but the technique itself...It took a lot out of your mind. Kenshi regained his balance and put his hands in the tiger handsign. Wind began to explode from his feet, and Kenshi disappeared instantly from sight.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:54 am

OOC: ttly fine by me, college is def more important haha Smile

IC: Leon simply smiled a light grin as Kenshi left...he squeezed in a thanks as wind engulfed the field. He seemed troubled, standing alone in the field but a grim snicker soon came from his mouth. Leon's whole appearance and demeanor seemed to have changed, but nothing had happened physically.
"So, the Rinnegan is still around, is it?"he commented to himself in a deeper, hoarser voice than usual. "This is going to be a lot more fun than I'd imagine. The stage has been set and now things are coming to a boiling point. Hahahahahaha!(*evil laugh*)"

And with that, Leon spun around and returned to his castle. It was dormant for a moment but then it sprung to life and after a few moments, took flight to the Waterfall country again.
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum