Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel!

4 posters

Go down

De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel! Empty De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel!

Post by Nasamea Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=colXrqMAsOA

Genesis approached the village, hidden within the forest and on full alert. This was the village that brought him rage and misery many years ago; the village that took his love and the village where that corpse now rested. Genesis remembered the spot well; beneath the cherry blossom trees where a makeshift cross was made to signify her burial was here. He used to visit her everyday but due to the recent events, he hasn’t been able to visit her since. Words, from another Ancient book he had read, manifested within his mind as he ran over the words, ‘The course of true love never did run smooth’.

Genesis figured Animae would catch up to him later, seeing as how he had yet to arrive. “Time shall not be wasted,” Genesis sighed before leaping forward, a black feather floating down from his back. Genesis moved quickly and on full alert until he suddenly stood on the wall surrounding Konoha, “Fiamme ardenti”. Within an instant roughly 100 buildings on that side were set on fire. Genesis never truly wished to cause any unnecessary harm to anyone, but an order was an order and he was an advancing pawn in this game of Shogi. A pawn that would turn the title ‘The Land of Fire’ into ‘The Land of Ashes’ in a short period of time.

Genesis watched as civilians and shinobi began to rise from the buildings in panic, wondering where the force came from. Seeing as how Genesis began the war against Konoha, he let himself fall back towards the forest. He was falling for a while before black wings emerged from his back and snapped out, catching him midair. He did a complete spin and dived straight into the forest before flying around trees, his black cloak flailing behind him in the wind. Once he had soared far enough, he landed on a tree and snapped his wings back in, keeping them hidden once more. He was now on the opposite side of the village, yet not near his love’s grave. This time he hoped the message hit as she casted the spell once more, sending even more buildings into a blazing chaos. He stood on the wall, watching everything burning and waiting for someone to spot him. Now, it was only a matter of time before he was spotted.

"Thus the whirligig of time brings in his revenges".

Last edited by Nasamea on Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nasamea
Nasamea

http://www.myspace.com/kelc_Sev

Back to top Go down

De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel! Empty Re: De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel!

Post by Shin Uchiha Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 pm

*Just roughly a 20 yards away from Konoha in the forest*

Kratos's ear twitched to the sound of fire, burning, people screaming, and buildings crumbling. He had been in his Deer Mode; able to only hear beyond Shinobi Capabilities. Shin stopped walking as he heard exactly what Kratos did. Kratos looked at his team mates, and then at the Uchiha. "... Konoha is under attack."Kratos whispered, turning himself around and facing the village's path. "Get ready team, we're about to face what is known to be Magic itself."Kratos chuckled and stormed off.

Shin sighed and began to run along with Kratos and the team, as he began to think back to where he was apart of Konoha. His red, heavy armour never slowed him down. His "Father" had tought him to carry up to 500 pounds on his back, and run for miles on endless hours. He activated his Sharingan; 3 tomoe showed up. His eyes darted back and forth to search for a large source of chakra, as ahead of him he saw a man standing on a wall. "There... I see him.."He announced.

Kratos chuckled and flipped his eyepatch up, revealing his Satan's eye. "Time to get busy, Gang."He told the three that were following them, coming out of the florest and to the wall. Kratos looked up and saw a man wearing red, standing at the top. He could instantly tell that this man was the man that was causing havok in the village.

Jumping up to the top, along with Shin, they both stared at the man. Shin stood in his Jeet Kun Do stance, as Kratos drew his blade. Kratos focused fire chakra within the blade of his sword, standing in defence. "I suggest you leave this village alone."Kratos demanded.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel! Empty Re: De brandregen van mei neer van de Hemel!

Post by Fizz Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Fizz was sipping on some soda in the Ichiraku Ramen Bar when he heard the loud explosions and crackle of the blaze. Instinctively, his eyes turned indigo as he glanced around the room. Through the darkness, Fizz caught the soft red glow of a far-away inferno, the essence of the Fire Element visible from his side of town. "Damn, I just got back and Konoha's already in trouble! Ah well, thanks for the drinks!" Fizz slapped some money on the counter and dashed outside, deactivating his Aiirogan as he reached the quickly-filling streets. Fizz took an inventory of the city: The smoke rose in a massive column from the town, and already the air was becoming a chore to breathe. "I was hoping I could save my seal for a really tight spot... I guess now's as good a time to use it as any." Fizz formed several hand seals before running toward the fire.

"Water Veil Jutsu!"

A coating of water chakra began to glow around Fizz as his defensive measures took action. He could barely feel the heat from the flames as he approached the burning buildings. Fizz leaped onto a building that hadn't caught on fire, and then onto a tree for higher ground. From object to object, Fizz climbed higher and higher into the air. When he reached a practical altitude, Fizz swiftly took off his jacket. He pulled it tight in front of him, exposing the inside toward the fire. A seal became visible as Fizz focused for the release. He shouted his technique over the loud blaze: "Great Waterfall Seal!"

A familiar, yet deafening roar filled Fizz's ears as water gushed forward, dousing the fires structure by structure. Fizz coughed as smoke made its way into his lungs, but stayed alert and on his guard as the waterfall continued to pound the flames into submission. After ten seconds the flow came to a stop, and Fizz donned his jacket once more. "One more trick oughtta do it... Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" After four hand seals, an aquatic serpent burst from the water and plunged into a still-burning housing district. Fizz repeated this maneuver a few more times until the inferno was nothing more than the smoldering skeletons of the buildings it had ravaged.

A lot of chakra had been used in his labors, but he still had a large reservoir left. Fizz couldn't help but sigh in relief as he examined his work. However, something caught his eye... Or rather, someone. Perched atop the wall surrounding the Village Hidden in the Leaves was a mysterious cloaked figure. Fizz's mind had been so preoccupied at putting out the fire that he had disregarded the source. It was now apparent that the person before him was the arsonist. Two Shinobi appeared to have thought the same thing as they joined the cloaked man. Fizz thought them to be Leaf Ninja, as one Shinobi turned a sword to the unknown figure. "If they are Konoha's guys, they may need my help..." Fizz sprang from his post and headed toward the confrontation.

Fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:29 am

OOC: Guys, I have an idea for the battling.

How about its two against one?

Hoshimaru and Kratos vs Animae

Shin and Klano vs Genisis

And whoever gets knocked out first(shinobi) gets replaced by Fizz. ALL IN AN OCC BATTLE NOT IN THIS TOPIC

What do you say? We can mix it up some if you want. Whoever wants to fight whoever. Or we can do it the RANDOM NUMBER way.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkjagwar Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 am

OOC: That's a fine match-up I guess. I'm up for it.
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:44 am

(OOC: Hmmmm sure, Zen mentioned something about joining to so heads up)
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 am

OOC: So if two of us gets knocked out or killed(My team) we can replace them with Zen & Fizz..

Random number time?
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:02 pm

(OOC: Why need numbers??? Lol. Lets just go with that.)
Nasamea
Nasamea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizz Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:58 pm

(OOC: I'm down for whatever, hahah. You guys just lemme know who I'm fighting. Very Happy)

Fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 pm

OOC: Alright, whenever one of my team mates fail, you'll be notified to save the day ;D
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Fizz Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Woot woot.

Fizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum