Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency!

3 posters

Go down

Emergency! Empty Emergency!

Post by Zen Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Zen raced through the streets of konoha not missing a step as he raced up the staires to the hokage's office. Once arriving at the office door he knocked"Sannam you here?"Zen asked grabbing at the handle and opening the door. "I have something urget that you need to see,one of my scouts has picked up something in the forest not too far from here,though he didn't get exactly everything he got some details about it"Zen explained. He noticed the chair turned around and he walked up to the desk putting down the file on it.

"Inside the file includes attacks on Kirigakure,Amegakure and Konohagakure also something about disciples though we don't know how many"Zen explained as he crossed his arms and waited for a response from Sannam,his ears perked up at attention and his tail wagging softly behind him. "Though since we don't know hardly anything about these disciples we have no idea what they could do which means trouble for these villages or however many they plan on attacking"Zen thought.

Last edited by Zen on Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Emergency! Empty Re: Emergency!

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

daichi whose by the back door as he walk up and ask Zen "i can go to the enemy as a there Comrade i dont have any thing to do i here he to complain about ramen prices 10,000 yen for a bowl that Crazy but i will help if it involves konoha" Daichi said as he cross his arm as Daichi also said "I may be bad at transformation jutsu but i will remove my head band and get the information we need".
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Osamu_Rimakan Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:39 am

Just then Osmau came in the door. He looked over at Zen. "Well I see that there must be a problem here. Otherwise you wouldn't look so tired Zen." Osamu also noticed the other shinobi standing in the room. "Well I don't know you but my name is Osamu." Osamu walked in further into the room. "I know your probably wondering why I am here. Well It's quite simple. I need recruits, someone to help me with a plan. That's my reason, well atleast one of them. So can someone help me?"
Osamu_Rimakan
Osamu_Rimakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum