Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apology

4 posters

Go down

Apology Empty Apology

Post by Darkjagwar Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm

I would like to formally apologize specifically to Taku and Kyouken for some of my recent activity regarding the plot. I was wrong in jumping to the conclusion that I did and would like to ask what I did this one time be forgiven and that we all move on. I did not know the consequences of my action; making myself look stupid as well as upsetting my peers on the site. Taku is right, I should have the knowledge one needs to understand what one does what on this site and when, and to have the common sense to not do what I had done, and for that I am deeply sorry.

The only excuse I have was that I was mildly upset by the lack of action I have been involved in on the site with my characters and felt compelled to try to add something to the plot. Unfortunately, I admit I took the wrong course of action and know now that I should have consulted with one of the higher-up users before taking action. I feel I am more upset with my own actions than what was said about this subject matter, for I feel that I deserve the message I received 100%.

So for everyone involved, I am very sorry and I give you my word that it will not happen again. All I want is to move on.

~DJ
Darkjagwar
Darkjagwar

Back to top Go down

Apology Empty Re: Apology

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

no your taking it to hard man. I was ripped last night and took it a bit to far but w/e. all is good and straight. My appologies as well for being an asshole but you seem good, i am good. Forget about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm

*claps* Very nice and mature guys just what we need. More maturity like this.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 am

Hell yeah to that Kaji.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 am

I'm mature i barely get in to fights over small stuff.
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down