Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The two wonders of battles

3 posters

Go down

The two wonders of battles Empty The two wonders of battles

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Name of Weapon or Item:Manumaru

Description: A sword that has a 43 inch blade and a 12 inch handle. The guard is shaped like a circle of mirrored wings of an angel. This sword has a special ability of supplying chakra to either supply it to Zeikke, or increase sharpness.The Chakra is stored in the handle as it is like a lightning rod but with chakra. It takes 4 hours to restor chakra. This is during Zeikke's travel or sleep. It stores a very high amount if recharged for 24 hours. 4 hours is a quick use. 4-12 hours are uses. 16+ are amounts. I.E.: For 18 hours, it has between a moderate and high amount. If you want it to go by uses, 10 uses for 18 hours of recharge.

History: Zeikke had a long tim ago practiced with wooden swords with his master, Hirenkyo. They had trained from when Zeikke was 7 to when he was 11. After he turned 11 and 3 months, the master had given him his reward for great swordsmanship: Manumaru. This sword had special abilities with supplying chakra. The sword could be the key to Zeikke's jutsus. This sword is the source of KaitonKiri. It transforms this sword. the master had forged it out of Titanium and Diamond. The handle is a firm, rubber handle. The Guard as forged out of Titanium and DIamond too. THe master used some sort of jutsu to enhance the materials with a rechargerable supply of chakra.

Appearance: See my character profile. It has the image.

Name of Weapon or Item: Genjutsu Breaker

Description: It allows Zeikke to break out of any genjutsu once every two battles. it does this by reacting to genjutsus then stabbing him with a needle. The needle goes extremely fast.A weak genjutsu is actually 2 uses per battle. Moderate is One use per two battles. And High levels are 1 use per 5 battles. It is nearly a highly advanced trinket.

History: Zeikke had created this when he was 12 and 4 months old. It had been for tactical reasons only. It is only a prototype of what he wanted it to be. It had helped him many times break out of genjutsus during missions and sparring battles. This was one of his greatest inventions so far and his only one.

Appearance: it has no appearence since it is hidden.

Last edited by Zeikke Ekkiez on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

The two wonders of battles Empty Re: The two wonders of battles

Post by Aki Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 pm

Questions:
  • How is the blade able to store chakra?
  • How much chakra can the blade store?
  • How much chakra can be given to your character/How much chakra can your character/sword access at any one time?
  • How long does it take to restore the chakra in the blade once used?
  • Is the anklet able to break you out of high level genjutsus, low level genjutsus, or just any genjutsu?
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Does Zeikke break out of genjutsu because of pain caused by Genjutsu Breaker? If so, then, I guess, there are genjutsu that cannot be broken this way. Dont forget that genjutsu is done by effecting chakra flow in ones nerve system.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeikke Ekkiez Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:29 pm

That is the exception. Also, it is a prototype and will be turned into completed version when he becomes Jounin.

Just saying this in here about bloodline and jutsus: I am not going to make him get many jutsus and higher ranks lickity split unless I have the right reason.
Zeikke Ekkiez
Zeikke Ekkiez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Approved unless said otherwise...

But the Genjutsu breaker thing... it still seems a little bit iffy to me.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum