Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Musougan

2 posters

Go down

Musougan Empty Musougan

Post by Jacksanto Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai:Musougan

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Rank: (to be discussed but atm i need to do some researching, yes i know this eneds updating)

Description: This doujutsu requires direct eye contact and when that is achieved one must close thier eyes in order to build up the chakra neccesary and upon opening of the eyes the chakra would take form of an invisible energy flying towards the enemies/victoms eyes. On the event that this doujutsu has succesfully taken effect it will put the effected user into a dream-like state where the dream is completly controlled by the user of the doujutsu. This dream seems completly real and can only be broken by two conditions:
1.someone not effected wakes you up
2.The user runs out of energy/time
The seccond condition refers to the time limit of this dream... In reality it only lasts a single minute but with the correct manupulation of chakra it can FEEL like hours but this requires more chakra.

Weakness: This Doujutsu is limited to 3 uses per day due to its nature and can only be used on any one person per 24 hours, For example say Akira used Musougan on Subject 1, Akira could not use it on subject 1 for 24 hours, but he can then use it on Subject 2 and Subject 3 at the same time for one use, but cannot be used on either also for 24 hours and still be able to use it once more. But if he exceedes this limit the user will die because It will then break the seal on the eyes sucking the chakra out of you until you die, which is a large risk.

(note: if neccesary to get it approved i can lower that limit to 2 or even once i can deal with)

Jacksanto

Back to top Go down

Musougan Empty Re: Musougan

Post by Aki Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Questions:
  • Exactly how long can the user keep this up? And just how long does it take to get the right amount of chakra ready for the technique?
  • You mentioned a seal on the eyes, what is this seal and it's purpose?
  • The "invisible chakra/energy" that flies towards the target, does it actually harm the target? And exactly how long does it take for this energy to reach the target?
  • What exactly will the target suffer while in this dream like state? And is this dream like state basically a genjutsu cast on the target?
  • Do the eyes change at all when using this technique? Is there anything that could tell the target that you are about to use this technique?

And... are you aware that this bloodline seems a lot like the Tsukuyomi from the Mangekyo Sharnigan.
Leafninja wrote:The Tsukuyomi or God of the Moon technique is generated by the left Mangekyou eye. It is a Genjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyou form to initiate a mentally and physically harmful illusion. To utilize the illusion, the clan member will look into the eyes of his opponent and cast a Genjutsu spell on them. The spell takes place in the mind of the one affected, while the jutsu is cast the one it was cast upon is at the total mercy of the Uchiha clan member. The clan member has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The technique itself only lasts for but a second in reality, but the one affected could have lasted through several days of pain. It is said only a natural born member of the Uchiha Clan can defeat it, this may mean either an Uchiha also holding the Mangekyou or one fully skilled in the three tomoe Sharingan form.

I highly doubt that this will get approved though... but that's just my opinion.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacksanto Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:20 pm

Hmm you can think of it like that But the answers to your questions:

Exactly one minute but can make it seem like ,at max 3 hours. and it requires about 30 secconds for the start(with great control) about 1 min 30 secconds for first time users +/- 30 secconds for varying people

the seal is to prevent the eyes from sucking your chakra away but it breaks if overused and
the energy doesnt; For sake of time i would say similar to ino's mind transfer

The target will function as normal, able to control all of his actions will be normal

when used it glows slightly before the user closes his eye

And yes i am aware BUT this is ment mostly for information gathering as the intention can be to show one a memory, or to observe ones abilities. This is not strictly offensive

Jacksanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum