Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chunnin Exams (06/08/2009)

+12
Metsubou
Mirage
Tsukasa
Hanashi Uchiha
Kaji-Kanto
Hikari
Ushiro Hyuuga
Dean
Yousei
Aki
Nasamea
tradebuzzing2
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chunnin Exams (06/08/2009) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chunnin Exams (06/08/2009)

Post by Hanashi Uchiha Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

She sighed out of boredom while looking at the teams that were now appearing Soo many victims...perfect...as she was leaning against the wall she looked over her teammate Kiyoko and her look sort of soften at her supposedly sleeping or maybe sleeping form Well...the midget is not so bad... she chuckled to herself as she looked at the new fresh meat appearing once in awhile.

She looked over at Yousei then at a young boy who had white hair,her eyes stayed with him for the longest but smirked to herself and flipped her hair a bit while now being next to Kiyoko.Hmm wonder when this will start.. she decided its best to wake Kiyoko up Kiyoko...either if your sleeping or not..wake up...soon i think we'll start...
Hanashi Uchiha
Hanashi Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Night bounded up into the air, as he left the Sand village and entered the forest. They would be there in only a few minutes, as Night was exceptionally skilled in running, and flickering, for that matter. He still had Kiyoshi doing whatever he did. They were flickering all over the place, and Night began to think that they were probably half way there. Soon, he realized that Kiyoshi had yet to have summoning technique. He reached for his back and took out a paper, which was a mere white paper with several signatures on it. Night threw it to Kiyoshi, and made the act of catching it, so Kiyoshi did the same thing and caught it.

Night spoke, "Now. That paper is a contract with the Salamanders that spit fire, which can combine with your Wind jutsus, and make them incredibly powerfull. If you already have a summon, still sign it. If you don't, then it will help you alot," Night bit his finger, and did the act of holding a paper, while he was only holding thin air. He signed it with his blood, and Kiyoshi did the same. He could now summon Salamanders. Night made the act of throwing and catching, and got it back again. He placed it on his back, and continued flickering.

Soon, they arrived at the gates of Leaf Village. Night dispersed his technique and felt proud of the Genin. He would surely win. "Go on, and become a great shinobi. I'll be around in the village."
Night
Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Hiro walked into the village, smelling the air. It smelt of exams. He slung his guitar in front of him and began to play a tune as he walked through the village. Adjusting his style of playing to an "everyday people" kind of song, he continued onward, saying hello to anyone who desired it.

As he came to the building he was told to go, he noticed some kids playing. Lets see, childish tom foolery vs. exams. Tempting, but he must stay focused. Walking up the stairs, he came to the room where all the Genin were staying. Wow.

Lotsa Genin it seemed.
Hiro
Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:51 pm

"Kiyoko...either if your sleeping or not..wake up...soon i think we'll start..." said Hanashi.

Kiyoko let out a small sigh. She had been awake the whole time... And these exams were such a drag. It only looked like a few people got it. Besides that, a lot of people had apparently forgotten. She really didn't blame them though, I mean who wanted all that work? But nooo her team had dragged her here.

"Yeah, yeah, like I care," muttered Kiyoko, not bothering to open her eyes. For some stupid reason she actually responded to the woman... Why? She never had before. Argh! What's with this woman?! Why do I keep on responding to her?! Its not like it matters! thought a rather aggravated Kiyoko. I mean... its not like we'll become friends or anything... mumbled Kiyoko quietly.

She hated this. She was trusting someone... She never had trusted anyone before. Why now? She didn't understand at all. Maybe there was something about this woman that was drawing her... But she'll betray me eventually. That's how life is. Society creates us. Families destroy us. Friends betray us. I should know... thought Kiyoko sadly.

Kiyoko mentally chided herself. What am I thinking?! Just shut up and ignore her like you do with all the others! Not like it'll matter! No one's been there for you, no one ever will! In the life of ninja words are both meaningless and powerful! At this Kiyoko's face contorted slightly, reflecting the conflicting emotions within her, but only slightly. No one would be able to tell, at most, people would simply think of it as a nightmare, even if they were mentally attuned.

A hand curled into a fist. She was starting to lose it. No matter, she would calm down soon anyway. She hadn't been practicing her whole life just to throw it all way here in mere seconds. She was a master of disguise... No one had broken through to her and no one would. No one ever would, no one. She had vowed that much to herself... and yet there were children that clung to her like a mother and she clung to them. She returned their love... the love she never had when growing up.

Kiyoko gritted her teeth. Damn it... I can't believe this woman is getting to me this much... Bringing back the past this much... She could feel it... the hatred... the anger... the resentment... the pain... It was coming back after years of her imprisoning it behind lies, half truths, dreams, hopes, and wishes.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Ushiro over hearing one of the teams talking as he walk over to Kiyoko and said your the other genin that i have to go thrue your weak as soon as Ushiro turn around and walk over to his team mates and waited for the exams to start.

Last edited by Rock lee on Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:25 am

OOC: Rock Lee... That was my character's thoughts, your character shouldn't have known that. That would be considered OPish. Please edit or delete......
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushiro Hyuuga Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:53 am

OOC:sorry i did not know
Ushiro Hyuuga
Ushiro Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 am

OOC: your supposed to color what you say and not color your thoughts people do tend to get confused...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:29 am

OOC: Not so true. That's what quotation marks are for... You know, these things: "". And thus thoughts are in italics. That's how I've rped for a long time and no one ever complained....
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 am

OOC: well i guess this is your first then...

Honestly i belive its much more simple to add color, but people tend to do as they wish... i dont blame you though...

you rp the way you like its not like i can order anyone around im just telling the obvious...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Kiyoshi bowed to his Sensei, not minding the injury on his thumb, and bolted through the leaf gates, and found his way into the Exam halls. He strolled all the way to the back, were he could get a good view of everyone. His team mates weren't here yet, damnit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:48 pm

Hiro grabbed some floor, propping himself up against the wall, his guitar slung in front of him. He began playing absent-mindedly, looking around at all the other Genin, trying to spot his team mates. Where in the name of some person were they?
Hiro
Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2