Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keiriku -Execution-

5 posters

Go down

Keiriku -Execution- Empty Keiriku -Execution-

Post by Kirai Gouzen Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Name:Keiriku

Description:
Looks:
Sealed:
Spoiler:
Released:
Spoiler:

Abilities:
This blade is able to seal its power in the form of a necklace. When released, it increases the user's strength and chakra levels immensely. It is said that with this blade, a man could see the downfall of an entire army. This is probably exaggerated, but in the right hands...maybe not. The blade will give the user the power that they require. For kirai, this means that he will get a chakra boost equivalent to about 2 gate releases((2-3x his original level))

Obtained:
Kirai was given this weapon at birth. For most of his life he had no idea that it was anything but a necklace, but now he has realized its full potential.

History:
Keiriku originated as the blade of a knight named Keiriku. He was vain and obnoxious, so he had decided to make his blade share his name. It was a powerful blade like no other, enchanted by his shinobi mother. It held her soul within it, a soul that could read into the person's mind and give them the power that they needed to accomplish the task at hand. Normally, for the knight this was simply raw power. He was a powerful shinobi in and order named "Knights of Execution". They were an order that would capture and execute high-level shinobi that they were payed to take down. A group of bounty hunters. When Keiriku was to meet his end, he gave his closest friend his blade. His closest friend was also the founder of the Kirai clan. Though it was rightfully his, many shinobi of the order objected to him having it. To hide it away, he sealed it into the form of a necklace. His prophecy stated that the seal would only be broken by the strongest clan member to be born within two centuries. From then, he would hand it down to his eldest son. The son would hand it down to his eldest, and it would be passed from shinobi to shinobi each generation.

Last edited by Kirai Gouzen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirai Gouzen
Kirai Gouzen

Back to top Go down

Keiriku -Execution- Empty Re: Keiriku -Execution-

Post by Kirai Gouzen Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 pm

[[BUMP]]
Kirai Gouzen
Kirai Gouzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:08 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I state otherwise, Hell no. A blade that grants the ability to take out an army. Just no. FIrst off your a genin, so you wouldnt be fit to handle that kind of power first off. Secondly, You didnt give details on its skill. You just basicallly said it boosts your power. Boosts your power how?. I need better explination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirai Gouzen Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Kirai Gouzen wrote:This is probably exaggerated, but in the right hands...maybe not.
Kirai Gouzen
Kirai Gouzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirai Gouzen Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 pm

I never said Kirai was able to take on an army with it. I was simply giving an example of the amount of power it would be able to give.
Plus, the necklace((If you read my kekkei)) comes into play when I'm at Jounin-level release. It increase the person's chakra levels, which in turn increases their speed and strength. It would be the equivalent to releasing two gates.
Kirai Gouzen
Kirai Gouzen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:53 pm

Well.... If my opinion counts for anything wich i dont know if it does. We have created things with well more... destructive power than this... so it should be ok its just that it should give power depending on the rank of the user or, how about a chakra multiplier and return. So that you channel chakra into it to release it and it gives you back two times the chakra you put in... within reason though.
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm

The power is, is the fact that it does not tell what this 'power' is. It could be anything, which is not what we want. Please explain the power.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Onkei Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm

If I may interject?

He explains in his post that the 'power' is a chakra increase equivalent to the second gate((About 2x-2.5x the original chakra level by my estimate)). I think he just put that the power would be anything so that if someone else got the weapon and learned to use it they could change it. For his character the 'power' is more chakra.

Onkei

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 am

Yea, why don't you post that? And I know it's you Kirai.

And it doesn't say anything about that. It doesn't even have the word 'gates' in the whole entire post.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Onkei Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Kirai Gouzen wrote:I never said Kirai was able to take on an army with it. I was simply giving an example of the amount of power it would be able to give.
Plus, the necklace((If you read my kekkei)) comes into play when I'm at Jounin-level release. It increase the person's chakra levels, which in turn increases their speed and strength. It would be the equivalent to releasing two gates.

I never implied I wasn't.

I said gates right there.^

Onkei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum