Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashido

2 posters

Go down

Ashido Empty Ashido

Post by xAshidox Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:39 pm

Name:Ashido

Village:mist

Appearance: Ashido Ashido_by_Azley

Personality:Quiet, protective, sexy :]

History: A while ago, when I was about 11, my friends and I went off exploring. We found a forest, and thought it was the perfect place to play hide and go seek. My best friend, Toshiro, was chosen to be "it".

I sat waiting behind a tree for 45 minutes before I knew something was wrong. I ventured outside of my hiding place, to look for all of my friends. I turned a corner, and saw my friends being massacred, on after another, by a group of bandits from the Konaha village. Not knowing many jutsus, or weilding any wepeon, I ran away.

Walking back home on the day I left the academy, I saw a little boy in trouble. He was being chased by a pack of savage wolves. His urge to protect kicked in suddenly as he blasted the wolves away with with an ice beam. He talked to the boy and found out he was homeless, with noone to look after him, and no name. I named him Toshiro, in honour of my friend who died in the forest.

I've trained the rest of my life to protect Toshiro my friends, and avenge the ones who died.

Learned jutsus: stamina jutsu (I heal from most attacks at a very quick rate, and never get tired)
Ice jutsu (every move I make is enhanced with the power of ice. Plus I can shoot ice beams out of my hand.)
Ice Fist (A huge fist made of ice appears when he thrusts his fist forward)

Weapons/items: A large Katana

Goals: Avenge the freinds of mine who died, and get strong.

Last edited by xAshidox on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
xAshidox
xAshidox

Back to top Go down

Ashido Empty Re: Ashido

Post by Shin Uchiha Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:46 pm

Approvedid, but please, a Genin can only have about 1 element for their jutsu. So, once you work your way up, you will have up to atleast 3 elements..
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by xAshidox Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:11 pm

Yoshimaru Kangai wrote:Approvedid, but please, a Genin can only have about 1 element for their jutsu. So, once you work your way up, you will have up to atleast 3 elements..
so does telekensis count as an element. or am I only allowed one jutsu?
xAshidox
xAshidox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down