Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yousei's Jutsu

5 posters

Go down

Yousei's Jutsu Empty Yousei's Jutsu

Post by Yousei Sun May 17, 2009 3:10 am

Name of jutsu: Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Cutting Whirlwind)
Rank E-S: C
Range: Mid-Far
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
Element Affinity: Fuuton
Description: using wind nature manipulation strikes enemy with cutting whirlwind.
Weakness: If it faces Fire style, it can turn out a big boom. Can be easily dodged by C+

Name of jutsu: Fuyou Hamono (Floating Weapons)
Range: Any range
Description: Character controls weapons/shurikens in air, while using wind. This wind can counter other wind techniques sent to deflect weapons.
Weakness: Is more suited for shuriken and kunai, its hard (but able) to control katana or larger weapon. Has no effect when faced with fire style (atleast doesnt explode).

Name of jutsu: Hiroimono no Jutsu (Windfall)
Range: mid
Type of jutsu: ninjutsu
Description: uses wind manipulation to create whirlwind that lifts enemy up and then drops them down at high speed.
Weakness: Katon again... and "fat" enemies

Name of jutsu: Fuusochi (Wind Step)
Range: self
Description: User focuses much wind chakra around his body (especially legs) and for a moment performs a mini version of Shiro Kaze which gives him incredible speed for 2 seconds. This looks like when Haku used wind to disappear. Mostly used for retreating or concealing. Uses too much chakra to travel longer distance.
Weakness: User may get hurt if he uses this jutsu to travel through burning area.

Name of jutsu: Fuushou (Wind Strike)
Description: User focuses strongly pressured wind into blade like wave and sends it to enemy cutting him to half.
Weakness: Its fast, but can be broken by stronger atack.

Name of jutsu: Fuurin (Wind Chime)
Type of jutsu: genjutsu
Description: Through wind manipulation user howls wind around the enemy to create sound based genjutsu that effects brains sensing centers by hearing it. When in genjutsu user loses all of his senses apart from hearing. He can only hear winds howl. Enemy under illusion has difficulties canceling this genjutsu because he cant coordinate his actions when he doesnt sense anything.
Weakness: It's hard to catch fast moving enemy unless used like trap. Wind needs enemy body to create sound.

Name of jutsu: Kaze Jiten (Wind Spin)
Range: Close-Self
Description: User creates not very visable wind field around him to deflect throwing weapon attacks.
Weakness: Works only against shuriken, kunai and others ranged weapon attacks.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yousei on Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Yousei's Jutsu Empty Re: Yousei's Jutsu

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Hmmm, this is quite difficult. Because Fuuton ninjutsu is your kekkei genkai trait, I dont think I should allow you to use ranks that go up to A, for the time being. Seeing that you are only a genin, D ranks and a few C ranking ninjutsu's will do you good
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed May 20, 2009 4:12 am

Ok, then those of B and A will be for later.
I added Wind Spin technique to replace Wind Barrier since I cant use it yet.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Wed May 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Just pointing out any jutsu that has an element is never ranked at D....They are ranked C and up
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:15 pm

wind step as one word would be Fuusochi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Thu May 21, 2009 9:16 am

Thank you for name...
As for ranks, do I have to change them?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:28 pm

yes give them a specific rank, none of that d-b stuff, definite ranks, not open, only in specific cases is that allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri May 22, 2009 1:01 am

Like this?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat May 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Name of jutsu: Fuurin (Wind Chime)
Type of jutsu: genjutsu
Description: Through wind manipulation user howls wind around the enemy to create sound based genjutsu. When in genjutsu user loses all of his senses apart from hearing. He can only hear winds howl and winds bell. Cant be canceled by enemy under illusion because he cant coordinate his actions when he doesnt feel anything.
Weakness: Cant effect fast moving enemy, it takes time for wind to move correctly to create genjutsu sound.
Well I'm not too sure of this jutsu... Normally, ALL Genjutsus are counterable, its just Genjutsu is harder to counter because it deals with your five senses. And your weakness doesn't fit. Even if it takes time to create the sound needed for the Genjutsu, it would still affect the enemy even if they are moving or attacking. Basically, all you have to do is start the Genjutsu and then just stall until it takes affect because this is a sound based Genjutsu, not wind. This is similar to what the Sound 3 used (Kin Tsuchi, Zaku Abumi, and Dosu Kinuta) used. And, you need to specify what exactly the jutsu does and how it works... well more if possible.
Spoiler:
And if you could, please add in "Locked to Yousei at the moment", or something similar to that, to those A and B ranked jutsus as it gets confusing at times, especially if you're just looking over the jutsus and you see a couple of A and B rank jutsus when the character is only at a Genin Rank.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun May 24, 2009 4:17 am

Changed. Ok?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed May 27, 2009 1:55 am

May I get this checked and approved?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Thu May 28, 2009 2:30 pm

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun May 31, 2009 3:47 am

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 am

Make sure you wrap the jutsu that you can't use in some spoiler tags.

If you use them without permission you'll be denied.

Approved

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:46 am

Added:
Kaze Bunshin,
Rasensatsu,
Ken Jisei Nankan.
May I get this checked?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:00 am

bump
Added Fuumai
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

Supposedly when your make new jutsus you are supposed to put in an entirely new post.
Rules wrote:When you are making new jutsus, simply put them up in another post. Do not go back to your original post and add them in as Moderators/Administrators will be unable to tell what jutsus you have added on. Also note that once your jutsus have been approved, jutsu you learn later must be learned through RPing.
So, you'd also have to explain how you learned your new jutsu (or link us to the thread where you learned your new jutsu).

Anyway, I will still look at some of the jutsus you have posted.
Kaze Bunshin wrote:Another clone technique that I find between Kage bunshin and simple bunshin.
I highly doubt that this would be ranked 'C' if it is a combination of a Kage Bunshin, even if it is only a part of the jutsu. Remember that Kage Bunshin is already at a B rank level. That would mean that before combining anything, even parts, you'd have to know the combined jutsus in the first place. And a fresh Genin knowing Kage Bunshin? I doubt it...

Rasensatsu (spiral kill/slice/split) wrote:User focuses highly pressured chakra in palm and by hitting opponent inserts it into his/her body (preffered into tenketsu). By the users command "seal!" this chakra takes form of spiral that connects with opponents chakra system and gets 10% of all opponents chakra go through it. Also, this spiral consumes half of the chakra that goes through it to maintain itself. If user successfully hits tenketsu with this technique, then this tenketsu simply burns 25% all chakra that passes it; eventually it drops opponents chakra amount to very low.
I notice that for this jutsu to actually be effective, you have to hit the tenketsu. This is rather hard and supposedly just hitting out at random will not guarantee that you hit a tenketsu as tenketsu are extremely small and only seen by the Byakugan eye. And I doubt that this jutsu is also ranked at 'C' because you are using your opponent's chakra and destroying chakra, that and that the jutsu is a sealing technique that drains chakra. It just doesn't seem very likely that a Genin would know this kind of jutsu and with it being ranked at 'C' as well.

(Oh and as a side note, I don't like moderating techniques as they can vary a lot depending on a character's history and current standing at NN. More or less when I check techniques, I simply go by rank... So another mod/admin should look at this.)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 am

Alright,
Sorry I forgot the rule and I shall move those jutsu to "unable to use" spoiler. But it looks like you didn't understand everything about them.
Kaze bunshin isn't Kage bunshin combination and my character doesn't know Kage bunshin, that's why I created Kaze bunshin so I could use a clone that can interact with its surroundings, but I lowered its power by taking away the ability to use jutsu. That's why I "find it between Kage and simple bunshin" it means C rank.
Also, Rasensatsu is only preffered to hit tenketsu because attack is more effective then, spiral will form anyway, even if you miss tenketsu. And are sealing technique somewhat most advanced or something? They are just rarely used, I always thought of them as just other type of jutsu from Ninjutsu, Genjutsu... And since Fuuinjutsu is going to be my characters second combat/non-bloodline speciality, I thought out first combat fuuinjutsu for him.
Anyway, if you say is too powerful, I'll wait.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 pm

See... this is why I'd like another mod or admin to check it out. I just couldn't help but notice some things here and there.

And as to the second one, I understand that you aren't aiming to actually hit tenketsu... but the likelihood of you succeeding in hitting tenketsu is very unlikely, thus I don't understand why you bother to include it, seeing as tenketsu is almost exclusive to the Hyuuga Clan...

And as to your clones... they're still able to maintain substance. That's the part I'm iffy about. Because even if they can't use jutsus, they are generetically the same as Kage Bunshins in the fact that they can relay information to you once they disperse and avoid attacks... and if they can't use jutsu, and are simply made out of wind then their purpose is to simply collect data right?

Your jutsus just seem a little... confusing to me is all.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down