Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harangan

+2
Koga
Yousei
6 posters

Go down

Harangan Empty Harangan

Post by Yousei Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Harangan (stormy eye)

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Doujutsu

Description: Adds golden texture to users eyes. When activated makes high focus of chakra into eyes allowing them to unlock some of their abilities:
Analysis and vision boost (D+) - allows user to fully analyse opponents body and chakra flow in about 30 sec. Can see in dark and in blinding light.
Vision boost (C+) - analysis takes few sec, user is able to detect fast moving objects.
Insight and Air Hole (B+) - Allows user to sense incoming objects. User can counter C- wind and fire techniques by creating an air hole.
Advanced Wind style (A+) - User is able to reduce chakra consumption of high level wind jutsus. Is able to counter most of B rank wind, fire and lightning techniques (others to weaken). Can perform instant Analysis.

Weakness: at the moment of analysis user isnt able to detect atack coming from behind.
After use of Harangan user has difficulties with molding chakra because their chakra flow is distabilized, they have to rest, or stabilize it.

Last edited by Yousei on Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to)
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Harangan Empty Re: Harangan

Post by Koga Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm

The only real problem I have with this is the Advanced Wind style, where you say you can counter any wind, fire, or lightning style technique. For a lot of people, that means, once you open that level of the doujutsu, theyre.. to be blunt, screwed. Any way you could tone it down, or change the effect somewhat?
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Also I doubt at D rank you'd beable to instantly know the opponents body and chakra flow.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Tue May 12, 2009 9:13 am

Ok, I have changed that Adv Wind style and instant anlysis now can be performed only in A rank.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri May 15, 2009 6:31 am

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Fri May 15, 2009 5:41 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sat May 23, 2009 4:22 pm

I was reading through this and couldn't help but notice some things.

Some questions:
  • You can analyze a person's body and chakra system. When you say chakra system, what exactly do you mean by that? And, is there a certain range to this or is it limitless? And can you analyze them even if you can't see them yourself, but they are hiding and within range of this.
  • You say that you can see in the darkness and blinding light, could you explain how well this works. Is it a vague sense of eyesight, or can you see like you normally do. And also, if it was very dark, and someone used a light jutsu or something that caused an immediate blinding light, would you be able to see in the blinding light as soon as it happened, or would it take time to adjust to the blinding light?
  • From how far away are you able to detect fast moving objects? Can they be from miles away, or is it just a few feet? What about jutsus from a distance that are moving at a fast rate? Does this only apply to weapons or just jutsus, or both?
  • Wind and fire techniques that can be countered by creating an air hole, if you are repeatable hit by these jutsus, can you still counter them? What if you were surrounded and hit by these kinds of jutus, would you still be able to counter? Does the air hole automatically counter every C rank and below wind/fire technique, or is it just some of it? And how many air holes can be created at any one time? And, how do they create an air hole?
  • How are you able to counter wind, fire, and lightning techniques? And again, answer the previous questions.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Sun May 24, 2009 10:33 am

By chakra system I mean chakra circulatory system, eight gates and other parts that are the most related to chakra. As for range, if you mean range of analysis (how well can it analyse), then by analysing user is able to find out about opponents chakra nature, max and current chakra amount, chakra state (where and how is it concentrated, when performing jutsu), maybe even what kind of jutsu opponent uses. And if you ask of space in that user can analyse, that it is the range he can see. He must be looking at person to analyse him.

Well, for 2nd question I have to explain anatomy of Harangan eye. There are few changes from normal human eye. Harangans retina has one more type of light sensing cells. That type is extra sensitive to light which allows user to see in dark. Also Harangan has second iris, that fully covers lens when Harangan is active. That iris allows only limited amount of light go through, also it gives golden textures to eye. Since second iris doesn’t open when there is dark, sudden change of light doesn’t matter.

Detect I mean see. I guess there are situations when opponents speed is too great for your eyes to see (that’s in Naruto, not ir real). Harangan gives user ability to track objects moving up to the speed of light. More that that is just impossible for the eyes to catch the light. This ability is not from eyes themselves. This is simply from brains. Even normal eyes see up to the speed of light, but brains just cant keep up with such speed. Harangan users brains allows to see fast movement because they can work in “turbo” mode and receive information in much greater speed.

Sorry, but I didn’t understand first part of 4th question. Air hole is created by user, is doesn’t create itself automaticly to defend him (like Gaaras sand does). Harangan isnt just eye, its bloodline and it effects whole body. I’d say in that stage Harangan gives user the ability to control air pressure, that is how they create air hole. Air hole is zone that has lower air pressure than normal. When wind technique comes into such zone it simply dissipates in there and stabilizes the pressure. Well, we know that fire cant burn without oxygen, so lowering airs pressure to some limit will prevent fire from burning there. As for lightning, we know that air is non-conducting and if you increase air pressure you can create a barrier from lightning. That would be how it counters. User is able to create only one air hole a the moment, but he can change that zone of it. That means that the whole field can be one air hole with no chance for fire or wind to pierce it, yet lightning could, maybe even easier.

I hope it answered you questions.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Tue May 26, 2009 5:35 pm

It did... and it brought new issues...

I don't think this should still be approved. Your kekkei genkai sounds a lot like you combining the Byakugan with other abilities. And by range, I meant how far away/close something has to be for you to be able to use it. Along with whether it is a 360 degree vision thing or just in one area, etc. There are a lot of ify things in there... (at least to me there are), so if you could, get an admin to check over this again.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 pm

I agree with Aki's moderative opinions and thought out research.

Denied until said otherwise.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Wed May 27, 2009 2:15 am

What needs to be fixed? Ask your ify so I could answer them.
As for range it should be up to 100m for analysis. And if you think that Harangan can always see opponents chakra flow, that its wrong. It can see it only at the moment of analysing and that would be used up to 3 times per battle since it gives big disadvantage.
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 am

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Fri May 29, 2009 9:35 am

You should drop the last two techniques until you get to a higher rank.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Fri May 29, 2009 10:51 am

Do you mean adv. wind style? If so, then I cant use it until im A rank.
Or do you mean that my bloodline shouldnt even have such ability?
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Yousei Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:18 am

bump
Yousei
Yousei

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 am

Alright.