Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

2 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Unknown Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm

A female shinobi walked up to the Kazekage's mansion, and entered. Anyone who looked at her got a dirty look back. She continued walking, walking right past the Kazekage's door, into a library. "It's seems, this town has been recently attacked.", Tsukiko said to herself. It would be hard to tell if she were evil or not, because her headband stated she was still in konohagakure. "Poor Raitaga-Kazekage, so much work for him, and he just became Kazekage, too." she snickered at this point. She enjoyed talking to herself while creeping those who looked at her out. "Sanosuke, is the stress bothering you, because I know how you feel.", she said, looking around. "Huh, looks like they left, time to read a book.", she said. She got up, and searched the shelves for a book, worth the wait for Kazekage.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Lee Sat May 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Sanosuke had left a clone to go out and train with Bachi Hyouken, leaving him all the information that he needed. Sadly, the Kazekage still had a lot more paperwork to do, a fresh bach that had popped in. He sat there at his desk, like always, just working on what he does best. Work. Work was what kept him sane, and if he didn't have it, he would be who he was a couple decades ago. A villain. A monster. While finishing up a promotion request, Sanosuke heard a strange noise, coming from the library area of his building. Sanosuke never really went there. He spent his time, while not doing work, outside, meeting his villagers. Who would be in the library at this time? He got up from his seat, then pushed it in. As he opened the door, he saw a young Kunoichi. She was surfing the book shelves for a plausible book to read. But this wasnt just any old library, it had important files.

"Excuse me miss, but I haven't seen you around. What might a Konaha ninja like you be doing in my library?"

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Sat May 09, 2009 7:45 pm

"Well, I you must know, I'm looking for for a book to read.", she said as she continued to search the shelves.
Damn, looks like I'll have to post-pone this information search. She frowned, unhappy that she was inturrupted, by none other than the Kazekage. "Ah, there are many things you don't know, like my name, which you will never get, and know who I trully am.", Tsukiko grinned as she pulled out a file saying, 'Sanosuke Raitage'.
"So, your past seems so, depressing, so wasted." she was trying to make him want more power. "You realise, If you aline yourself with the other villages, you could all crush the strongest one." A smile curved onto her face.
"But, if you must know my name, it's Tsukiko, of Konohagakure, or am I really from Konoha?", she asked him, as she kept reading the file on him.
Unknown
Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum