Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist-

3 posters

Go down

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist- Empty Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist-

Post by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i Mon May 04, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Bloodline:Kouseitan'i

Classification:
Village:Ex-Element Kage
Alignment:Evil

Appearance:
Human Form: Emanyeru's dressing attire consists of a black vest covering a black short sleeved muscle shirt. He wears black pants that are tucked into black steel toed boots. He wears a gray cloak and wears his head band around his neck. He has dark gray eyes and black and gray hair. He carries his 2 swords with him at all times though they may be hidden from view. His normal body temperature is around 285 degrees Fahrenheit making him somewhat immune to fire and heat, though water and cool temperatures make him extremely weak.

Fox Form:The fox was a magnificent specimen with a glossy redish orange coat mixed in with black stripes. The foxes ears were readish orange with black tips as were its 12 agitated tails. His large fangs poked over his bottom lip as he looked on with a face of displeasure. His deep black eyes were accentuated by the red slit that served as his irises. His paws crushed the ground under his immense weight as his 3 foot long sickle like claws scratched the ground. He stood at an impressive 30 feet tall and weighed several tons.

Personality:
Emanyeru is one of the most generally apathetic people some would ever meet. He doesn't get into arguments often but when he does they usually don't last as long as they should. He is only angered from the most extreme actions and when angered can quickly reduce an average sized village to rubble. He vaguely only cares about one thing, and that's finding his missing family who he lost after a major battle in his ex village

History:

Birth to 20 yrs Old

Emanyeru is the son of Timoshii “The Darkness” Kouseitan’I, and Kou no Kitsune. He is the older brother to Andoryuu Kouseitan’I (Twin). As a young child in the kouseitan’I clan he was exposed to light to moderate amounts of death and destruction as a child which paved the way for his future jutsu. Around his 18th birthday his younger brother Satoshi Jin Kouseitan’I was born which meant that the time for him and his twin brother Andoryuu was finally coming to an end in the clan home. Two years after his 18th birthday Tsuki was born and a year later Rock was born.
As the eldest sibling Emanyeru was sometimes ordered to take care of his younger siblings as a way of spending more time with the family. He often brought his younger brothers along with him on some of his killing and destruction raids on some of the other islands as a way of baby sitting. He often was scolded about this since it was not setting a very good example for the boys obviously. He obviously didn’t care since he still took them on the raids as a way of keeping the boys quiet. He is sometimes credited as being the first to teach Satoshi, Tsuki, and Rock, who even though he was a 4 yr old boy at the time was showing much progress in his training, how to wield and throw kunai.
After Satoshi and Tsuki had been sent off on their respective 7th and 5th birthdays Emanyeru’s duties as a baby sitter dwindled slightly because of the fact that he only had to take care of one brother now. His twin brother Andoryuu had been sent away with Tsuki and Satoshi to make sure they arrived at their respective destinations and watched over both even though the distances he had to travel, from Iwa to Kiri, often took him monthes at a time. Emanyeru continued to train Rock in the ways of the clan, often smiling with pride whenever his younger brother had come home with good marks from the clan academy. After his father had noticed that he and Rock had become too close he had sent Rock away to Suna to continue his training away from the clan.

(next part will be added soon

Speciality: Elements, Weaponry, Combustion
Learned jutsus:(will post in another post or two)
Elements: Fire (main), Earth, Diamond, Combustion, and Lightning / Recessive Elements: Ice, Water, and Magma
Weapons/items:
Nai Konpaku-Dead Soul-Scythe-Nai Konpaku is a custom made scythe by the god of death for Emanyeru Kouseitan'i upon completing his Dark Angel training (another spoiler ). The scythe was later modified into a double ended scythe that allowed emanyeru to spin it like a shruiken. His scythe's ability is to control souls, darkness and hell fire. Even the slightest cut can be fatal. With his ability to control souls he can in effect drain their body of their soul, blood, and bodily fluid turning the body into nothing more than dried up cellulose. The scythe is embedded with million upon billions of souls that Emanyeru and the Shinigami have collected over time and he uses them to enhance his scythe giving it the abilities of the soul.

Nai Sochi-Dead Element-Sword-Nai Sochi is the converted form of Diamond Element. After Emanyeru's convert to the darkness, dark energy began to pool into Diamond elements clear body corrupting it. Its new form allows it to also use the darkness at its will along with other elements. Its newest feature is its ability to sense souls even if they're chakra is hidden.

Surudoi Sochi-Sharp Element-Sword-Surudoi Sochi is Emanyeru's second weapon he acquired over time. It is a chain blade sword with a metal pole in the center surrounded by semi solid diamond. Along its edges are high grade metal blades that lay along the diamond edge when its in normal blade mode but snap outwards when Emanyeru sends chakra into the blade. When in its spiked chain blade mode acidic poison drips down the edges of the blade allowing even a simple scratch turn into a life threatning wound.

Naiya Sochi-Diamond Element-Spiked chain bladed katana-Naiya Sochi is one of Emanyeru's first blades that he ever created. Using a special form of diamond called Irridiant Adamant Diamond he was able to create a blade of cosmic power and strength. The blade itself is clear and can never be seen, it doesn't reflect sunlight only absorbs it. It turns the absorbed sunlight into power causing the sword to constantly raise its power levels. The original Naiya sochi which was made of the same material was corrupted and turned into Nai Sochi, the Dark Demonic blade. Naiya Sochi is its pure form and mainly uses light and fire attacks though it is capable of use all of the elements including Emanyeru's own diamond.

Goals: To find his family, and to destroy those who get in his way.

Last edited by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i on Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist- Empty Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist-

Post by Koga Mon May 04, 2009 9:11 pm

.. Well, I think its safe to say that you have a few too many elements. Youre only supposed to be allowed 2, even at Kage level, and youre around fourteen paragraphs away from being allowed to have a Kage level character. I suggest either downing the rank and the power, or up the effort and time.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist- Empty Re: Emanyeru Kouseitan'i -The Demonic Elementalist-

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon May 04, 2009 9:14 pm

Koga, wtf? There is no history!

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Mon May 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Wow, really? O.o

Damn. Thats all weapons stuff. >.>

Make that.. *counts on fingers*.. another sixteen paragraphs. >.>
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 am

i said i'm rewriting it gosh be patient. =/
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down

Post by Emanyeru Kouseitan'i Wed May 06, 2009 6:58 am

added one part of my bio i'm still rewritting it but yea i'll be adding it in sections since its so long it'll probably end up being more than 16 paragraphs long
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i
Emanyeru Kouseitan'i

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down