Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsukasa

4 posters

Go down

Tsukasa Empty Tsukasa

Post by Tsukasa Sun May 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Name: Tsukasa

Bloodline: Shikotsu Myaku, Bone Pathways

Classification:
Village: Mist village
Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: he wears clothes same as Kimimaro did, but more random (as young) , he likes to keep his shirt open a bit though

Personality:Quiet, cunning, cold perceptive and analytical, Tsukasa is a strong beliver in materialism meaning what he cant see does not exist, however he is young still and does not trust anyone since no one thrusts him, he has been fighting all his life to survive ever since he was born, he seems to posess no feelings at times

History:the only remaining member of his clan, the lonley and silent killer, he posesses the insitcts of an tiger, however unlike his clan members he did not kill for fun such behavior was uneeded as such they kept him imprisioned, until they needed him in the battle field, one day the clan decided to take on the hidden village of mist, there blood lust ended in there death, such foolish people you could say Tsukasa narrowly avoided death because of his skills, he was stronger than anyone in the clan, but the hidden mist power was owerwhelming so instead he fled and watched as his clan died by the hands of the mist, what was he now? a lonley soul yet to find a purpose in this world?

Speciality:Taijutsu
Learned jutsus:Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets
Teshi Sendan Character Use: Kaguya Tsukasa
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Supplementary

Teshi Sendan
Teshi Sendan is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Mist ninja Tsukasa. Using his bloodline abilities unique Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways) ability, Tsukasa will use his fingers to fire his distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.

Yanagi no Mai - Dance of the Willows
Yanagi no Mai Member Use: Kaguya Tsukasa
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Special Note: First of Five Dance Forms

Yanagi no Mai
Yanagi no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Tsukasa to take advantange of his bloodline ability. It is the first of five dance forms. Using his ability to manipulate his bone structure, Tsukasa will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of his hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, he will then impale his opponents.

Tsubaki no Mai - Dance of the Camellia
Tsubaki no Mai Member Use: Kaguya Tsukasa
Type: Attack
Special Note: Second of Five Dance Forms

Tsubaki no Mai
Tsubaki no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Tsukasa to take advantange of his bloodline ability. It is the second of five dance forms. Using his ability to manipulate his bone structure, Tsukasa will remove a long bone in the form of a sword from his shoulder. Because of the bloodline, the density of the bone can be increased many times so that it is as hard as steel. Using fluid and precise movements, he will then cut through any opponent within striking distance.

Bone skin Member Use: Kaguya Tsukasa

Type: Supplementary

Bone skin is a instant reproducive skill ability, using bones to protect himself from futher harm, most any weapons cant harm him when this form activates, it can also stand up against most explosives around, it can also be manipulated to shoot out sharp bones in the form of spikes if needed, this is the ultimate counter against Taijutsu users...

Drawbacks: he is slowed down

Note: the skin becomes even harder when blended with the Bijuu chakra

Elements:Water
Weapons/items:Bones
Goals:Survive?

RP Sample:[/u]A lonley boy walked past a wide grass plain, he observed at huge group of people coming his way, flattening the grass on there path they must have been after him for no obvious reason, there must have been at least 100 of them, the boy stared at them the men where obviously going to try to get rid of him, because they where holding weapons and things alike, they where there to kill him, the boy however did not seem the slightest concerned, in fact he replied: "do you intend to fight me equally with those weapons?" he was only a child but still well aware of his powers and abilities, "leave now unless you want to die"
no one moved an inch a warm breeze pulled trough the area and a leaf fell down from the sky before it reached the ground it was filled with corpses and blood... the boy continued his trip to unknown lands as he examined the map he had found just days before... as if nothing special had happened... he noticed a camellia (flower) next to him and stepped down... "why arent you bowing down on me?" there was no responce he was only 5 years old at this point, ill cut you down if you dont fear me... nothing happened he calmed down and sat down next to the flower and admired its calmness, he then moved on and said goodbye to the flower...

Last edited by Tsukasa on Tue May 26, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Tsukasa Empty Re: Tsukasa

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Sun May 10, 2009 5:56 pm

approved unless said otherwise
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 am

Updated age and a new jutsu
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Move the Jutsu to Jutsu creation. The Age is approved, but you need a Rank.

As for now, you are not approved.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Mon May 18, 2009 5:09 pm

kk thanks anyway...
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Mon May 18, 2009 9:21 pm

And that means? You need a rank, or you cant rp.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue May 19, 2009 12:35 pm

.... are there any ranks besides shinobi ranks like Chuunin?
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by tradebuzzing2 Tue May 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Genin, Jounin, Etc.

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Tue May 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Updated ill post the jutsu in the jutsu section ....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu May 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh, and please refrain from bolding your post. The only things that should be bolded are things like "Name:" and so forth... not the whole line.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukasa Thu May 28, 2009 6:17 pm

i see .... i might make that change once i got the time .... but right now im busy ^^ ... i think my jutsu got deleted or then i forgot to post it ....
Tsukasa
Tsukasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Thu May 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Okay... on second thought, I'll change the bolding thing for you... It hurts my eyes too much........
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down