Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori

2 posters

Go down

Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori Empty Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori

Post by Rinji Sat May 02, 2009 3:34 pm

OOC: Sorry my bad man x.x
Name: Rinji

Bloodline: I am a part bat from my kekei genkai and clan, able to control sound and wind as well as use bat transformation and control/speak to bats.

Classification:

Village: Takigakure

Alignment: Evil

Appearance: Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori Rinjii

Personality: Rinji has laid back attitude and is rarely worked up about anything. At the same time, he is shown to have sharp intellect and is a planning type. Despite his cheerful appearance, he has shown signs of having a secret agenda. Much liek Kabuto, Rinji is orochimaru's henchment and can easily mock and fool a person with his lies.

History:
3Tails Arc
After the selection battle Kabuto Yakushi and Guren held in the hideout, Rinji became Guren's subordinate. When Guren returns, she orders him and the rest of his team to dispose of Team 8. During which the fight he took on the role of leader and presumably used his sonar powers to allow his team to fight in Kigiri's Smokescreen Technique. After feeling he analyzed his opponent's skills enough, he was ready to finish them, until he detected Shino's insect coming. Feeling the increased danger, he ordered his men to retreat.

Later, Rinji and the rest of the team come to Guren's aid when her crystal barrier is destroyed by Team 8. After retreating the team, minus Gozu, is ordered to stop Team 8 from pursuing them. Rinji uses his bats to try and catch the Konoha ninja by surprise, but Hinata's Byakugan nullifies his efforts. The battle is interrupted by the actions of the Three-Tailed Beast and Rinji and his team retreat once more.

After meeting up with Kabuto again, it is then revealed that Rinji was a spy for Orochimaru who was ordered to keep an eye on Guren. It was also revealed that he has spent years acting as spy, inserting himself into villages and even as a fellow prisoner in Orochimaru's dungeon. When talking to Gozu, he claimed his actions are to aid his sickly sister from a far off village. When they are once again sent to stop Team 8, Rinji does not participate, allowing his teammates to be defeated. Instead, he notices the attempted sealing of the Three Tailed Beast. When he is unable to stop it by himself, he has Guren help him and they ultimately prove successful.

After seeing Yukimaru able to summon more power then ever before to control the Three-Tails to save Guren, Rinji discreetly injures Guren to make Yukimaru even more desperate to protect Guren. After this assult which unleashes the three tails, Kakashi Hatake met up with them and they formed a team to search for the Bijuu.

While Traveling Alongside Kakashi on his quest to find the Bijuu, It is shown (In episode 98) that he can use bat transformations along his body and change into forms of bats, such as his wings and claws. With his new profound ability he was able to scout for team Guren and kakashi in the skies, and search for the target.

Fight with the 3 Tails

Speciality: I specialize in close combat and long distance, giving me a wide range of abilities to use. With long range i can control my bats to attack and close range i willfigth with my kunai and hand to hand. I am also a expect tracker and summoner.

Abilities: He has the ability to use ultrasonic waves using the Bat Controlling: Ultrasonic Waves so that he can communicate with bats as he can control them, allowing him to survey the surroundings and give battle instructions to his subordinates. He also appears to have a sonar-like power of his own that allows him to detect sound from a large radius.

Learned jutsus: None, i will add my jutsu i invented on another topic like i was told.

Elements: Sound (through bat control)
Fire (only with body flicker)

Weapons/items: I carry two lartge demon Windmill shuriken on my back and a large pouch filled with kunai. I do not have a intrest or well being in shuriken aimong though.

Last edited by Rinji on Sat May 02, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rinji
Rinji

Back to top Go down

Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori Empty Re: Rinji of the Bats; Rinji no Konori

Post by tradebuzzing2 Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm gonna ask you add 3 more paragraphs, for the rank of Chunnin

tradebuzzing2

Back to top Go down