Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akuma's jutsu

3 posters

Go down

Akuma's jutsu Empty Akuma's jutsu

Post by stone hearted shedemon Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Name of Jutsu: Demon claw jutsu
Range: Meele
Type of Jutsu: Chakra control
Elemental Affinity: Depends on user
Note(s): The demon claw jutsu cannot be copied by sharingon as it is a bloodline trait (only works for demons/half demons) . The attack itself is a chakra assisted slash baisicly, but similar to the hyuga's 64 palms, I can attack several times and if I slash in the right place I can block chakra flow. This attack can be blocked if the apponant can keep up with it's speed. This attack cannot work on a person with activated sharingon or bayakugon.

The seals are...
Dog
Boar
Tiger
Boar
Goat
Weakness(es):Earth type jutsus can counter adn or stop this jutsu in it's tracks. This jutsu can also fail if a cloan was hit

Name of Jutsu: Infrno ball jutsu
Range: Long range
Type of Jutsu: Full body
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Note(s): A jutsu developed by the fire demons, but can be learned by other demons, the user envelopes his or her body in white hot flames and transorms into a ball, the ball size varies with the user, and rolles towards an enemy leaving a blazing trail behind them.
the hand seals are:
dog,
bird,
snake,
dogX2
goat,
tiger.
Weakness(es): Water jutsu completely blocksd out the jutsu. Low chakra is caused by it because it drains so much.

Name of Jutsu: Sonic roar
Clan:N/A
Range: Long range
Type of Jutsu: Sound
Elemental Affinity: Air
Note(s): The user inhales deeply and lets out a roar wich sends a shockwave towards the enimy.
Weakness(es): Cannot be used against earth techniques and can be counteracted by another sound jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Sea of fangs jutsu
Range: Long
Type of Jutsu: physical
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Description: Creates a sea of sharp, fang like rocks that pulsate towards the enimy and peirces and slashes at them
Weakness(es): Not effective against other earth based jutsu.

Name of Jutsu: Generate lightning jutsu
Range: Meele
Type of Jutsu: Jutsu
Elemental Affinity: Electricity
Note(s): Generates a small storm over user and target causing a powerfull lightning strike.

Description: User uses chakra to manipulate clouds to form a staticly charged storm. user then needs to cling on to apponant as the lightning will follow them. The lightning will strike apponant and cause critical damage, sometimes fatle depending on users power and situation. Very strong against water and ice users. Akuma learned this jutssu from spark on a brief encounter during her travels.

Weakness(es):User is also hit but is not as badly damaged if not in contact with the ground. User can die from the shock if in contact with water, cannot be used on earth jutsu.
stone hearted shedemon
stone hearted shedemon

http://xat.com/Labyrinth_fans

Back to top Go down

Akuma's jutsu Empty Re: Akuma's jutsu

Post by Zen Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:44 pm

You know you don't need to post the seals right?....and approved.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Uchiha Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:21 pm

Four elements for a genin...? I thought it was only supposed to be one...
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down