Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Usuma Atachi

2 posters

Go down

Usuma Atachi Empty Usuma Atachi

Post by PedroDuarte Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Name: Usuma Atachi

Bloodline: -

Classification:
Village: Kirigakure
Alignment: Good

Appearance:Usuma Atachi 47bb928

Personality: Intelligent, never does anything without thinking first.

History: In times of war his parents died, he was a baby yet. Raised by his grandfather he had a family atmosphere in the house e call home. The times had passed and he started train with her grandfather a old ninja from Kirigakure. As a kid he learn that no good ninja can't forget that the Nature is important as the jutso, a boy who know that can grow up and become a fine men and ninja.
Even before Ninja School e already knew some basic medicine and genjutso because his grandfather teach him that a ninja should do her job without kill or injure the enemy and, if possible they should help everyone even a opponent because a life save is stronger than any document of peace.
Usuma graduate from the Academy and now he can be called a genin and he is working hard to, some day be a teacher to allow a new generation of ninjas grow with the same ideas and principles that his grandfather teach him

Speciality: Genjutso

Learned jutsus:
Water style: water wall
Water Clone Technique
Lightning style: Volt Strangle

Elements: Water and Lightning

Weapons/items: Kunais and a small katana

Goals: Make her grandfather pride of him and serve his fatherland.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm sorry for any grammar or writing mistakes Razz (I'm from Portugal)

Last edited by PedroDuarte on Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PedroDuarte

Back to top Go down

Usuma Atachi Empty Re: Usuma Atachi

Post by Aki Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Ah, despite slight grammar mistakes, it's all good, but your elements....

Genin can only have two elements. I know that for elements you put down water and lightning, but for jutsus, you put down "Wind Scythe Jutsu" and "Wind Style - Air Wall" that would be a third element.

Fuuton = Wind
Katon = Fire
Suiton = Water
Raiton = Lightning
Doton = Earth

Please fix that and you should be good to go.

Sorry guys I just can't help it... But good news: I'm half way through with my projects!!!!!!!!! Just a little bit longer!!!!!!
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum