Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

don't know why i'm doing this.

3 posters

Go down

don't know why i'm doing this. Empty don't know why i'm doing this.

Post by Chitona Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:32 pm

Name of jutsu: Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Rank E-S: Unknown
Range: Close
Type of jutsu: Ninjutstu
Clan(Optional): ~
Element Affinity: ~
Description:Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
Weakness: Carefully used in battle.

Name of jutsu:Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu - Chakra Absorption Technique
Type of jutsu: Ninjutsu
Description:Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu is a special Ninjutsu techinque. After activitating the technique, The user's hand will glow with chakra. When he/she touches his/her palm on his opponents body, he can withdraw the physical and spiritual energy out of them. By reducing their chakra, it greatly increases his advantage over his opponent.
Weakness: ~

Name of jutsu: Gokan Sakusou - Five Senses Confusion Disorder
Description: Gokan Sakusou is a Ninjutsu technique. This odorless powder is dispersed by an explosive note. Once in the air the toxin will be inhaled by their targets. The gas will confuse their opponent's senses and slow down their reaction time. Even when the target tries to dodge the attack, they will be unable to correctly maneuver to avoid it. This allows the ninja to attack freely and have a higher chance to injure their target.
Weakness: ~

Name of jutsu: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Rank E-S: C
Range: Close, mid and far.
Element Affinity: Suiton
Description: Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Name of jutsu: Bushin no jutsu - Shadow clone jutsu
Rank E-S: E
Range: -
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.
Weakness: Clones leave when get close to enemy or attacked.

Name of jutsu: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Rank E-S: C
Element Affinity: Suiton
Description: Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, User will expel a sticky liquid from his/her gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows User or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.
Weakness: Getting stuck in it aswell.

Last edited by Chitona on Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Chitona
Chitona

Back to top Go down

don't know why i'm doing this. Empty Re: don't know why i'm doing this.

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Follow all of the template
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 am

Name of jutsu: Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Type of jutsu: Ninjutstu
Description:Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood vessels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

That's too high ranked....
It is ranked, and it takes an extreme amount of chakra control, something a genin wouldn't have.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down