Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayano and Kenta.

3 posters

Go down

Ayano and Kenta. Empty Ayano and Kenta.

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 pm

Name: Ayano Inuzuka and Kenta.

Bloodline: ~

Classification: Genin

Village: Konohagakure

Alignment: Good

Description: Ayano http://th04.deviantart.com/fs29/300W/f/2008/048/8/0/My_Random_Ninja_Girl_by_haikoo_chan.jpg

Kenta http://www.akita-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/silver-fang-akita-puppy-gin.jpg

Personality: Ayano(Hasty,bold,brave), Kenta(Naive).

History: Ayano Inuzuka was born in Konohagakure. She wasn't shy, and prefered to battle her friends. When she entered the Ninja academy, she was promised a dog if she could graduate.
It took her 2 years to graduate from the academy. At age ten, she was given a small dog, and named it Kenta. She Keeps kenta with her at all times. Normally on her
head, or her shoulder, or in her arms. They make at great team.
After she because a genin, she had to teach Kenta how to use some jutsu. It took her a year to perfect it. At the age of eleven, she beat her first sensei in a match.
He said that She was good, even without Kenta, and Kenta was evenly as strong. She normally never fights without him, unless someone's really scared.
She tells him to stay back, unless the training opponent wants him to join in. Ayano and Kenta were born on the same day, so they give each other a gift.
She now wants to find a team, willing to put up with her, and Kenta.

Speciality: Taijutsu and ninjutsu.

Learned jutsus: Ayano(Shikyaku no Jutsu - Four-Legged Technique/Tsuuga - Piercing Fang)

Kenta[Bakuretsu Koinu - Exploding Puppy/Juujin Bunshin - Beast-Man Clone/Dynamic Marking (Dainamikku Maakingu)]

Both(Gatsuuga - Dual Piercing Fang)

Elements: ~

Weapons/items: Shuriken, soldier pills,

Goals: Too be as wild as possibly

Last edited by Hikari on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Ayano and Kenta. Empty Re: Ayano and Kenta.

Post by Koga Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Its actually spelt "katon". Are you sure you want to mix the fire techniques known mostly to the Uchiha clan with the abilities of the Inuzuka? Personally, I wouldnt suggest it, since Inuzukas next to never, as far as we saw, use pure elemental techniques. They were similar to the Hyuugas and Akimichis, in the respect that all their Ninjutsu was basically super-powered Taijutsu. Hyuugas shoot chakra out of their body as they smack people around, Akimichis grow in size then crush their opponents, and Inuzukas use their claws as they spiral around through the air and slash enemies up. Still, its your call on that one.

You should probably write at least something under goals though. Other than that, I see no problems here.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:19 pm

I would go with a wind affinity if you had to put one for an Inuzuka.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Nah, I'll just go without a Element, I didn't really want one anyway.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

All right, then.

Approved.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum