Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANBU

+3
Zen
Jin Chisoku
Aki
7 posters

Go down

Do the ANBU exist in every village and are Hunter Nin a subgroup of the ANBU?

ANBU Vote_lcap17%ANBU Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
ANBU Vote_lcap25%ANBU Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
ANBU Vote_lcap8%ANBU Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
ANBU Vote_lcap50%ANBU Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

ANBU Empty ANBU

Post by Aki Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Alright, I'm just curious. What do you believe in? Why? Please tell what you chose and why.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

ANBU Empty Re: ANBU

Post by Jin Chisoku Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm

The creator wanted each village to have an almost police-like, swat-like ninja unit, and also a group of ninja that would seem to be like bounty hunters. Ask him why he wanted it to be like that....
Jin Chisoku
Jin Chisoku
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Theres no proof of Anbu ever being in any other village,only in Konoha and they follow the Hokage which is only in the leaf village and not anywhere else.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasamea Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:49 pm

ANBU, so far, are only seen belonging to Konoha and Hunter nin, so far, only seem to come from Kiri. On my op, each village has their own sort of protection from other villages, who have different jobs depending what the village needs, and are most likely named differently. Altho the forces may have the same thing in common, or may not, i honestly dont think they are related because each village is different.
Nasamea
Nasamea

http://www.myspace.com/kelc_Sev

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm

..........................................................................................................................................................................
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:25 pm

The option most voted for is correct

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

First one. ANBU exist in all the villages, and Hunter Nin are a subgroup of ANBU.

leafninja wrote:ANBU
Base of Operations: Hidden Village
The ANBU, meaning "dark side" is actually short for Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai (literally Assassination Tactics Special Military Force). The ANBU work directly under the leadership of the Hokage. This specialized ninja battalion generally work in groups of four to five. They are responsible for assassinations and missions requiring highly trained ninjas. The masks the members wear are based around the signs of the zodiac.

Hunter Ninja
Base of Operations: Hidden Village
These shinobi hunters search for ninja who have abandoned their village. Nicknamed the "Undertaker Squad" they have a high knowledge in physiology to further their killing abilities. Once they kill their target, they will dispose of the body without a trace. This is because a ninja's body has within it secrets of the village's ninjutsu, chakra types, herbs and other information about the village. They will then take the head back to the Hidden Village as proof of their kill.

Does not say "Konohagakure no Sato" nor "Kirigakure no Sato". I know it says "Hokage" under ANBU, but that is most likely because leafninja was referring to "Hokage" as "Kages" in general.

narutowiki wrote:ANBU are under direct control of their Kage. They protect the village from exceptional threats, conduct high-risk missions into enemy countries, and deal with extremely strong ninja. They are also responsible for carrying out assassinations and missions requiring specially trained ninja. Some ANBU serve as interrogators that probe the minds of enemy ninja to learn information valuable to the village. If an ANBU dies during a mission they are required to destroy their bodies.

Before leaving Kirigakure, however, Zabuza was a member of Kirigakure's ANBU.

Hunter-nin (追い忍, Oinin; English TV "Tracker Ninja") are a special team within Kirigakure's ANBU, given the specific duty of hunting down missing-nin.

ANBU server their Kage... Zabuza was an ANBU member and what village was he from? Kirigakure. Hunter nin are subgroup within Kirigakure's ANBU.

I believe, combining these two sources of information together, that hunter nin are generically a sub group within ANBU and that ANBU do exist in every village under the same name. Their goals and objectives may vary though.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 am

Ok any wki source is invalid,second.....no and in no way does it say on leafninja that Zabuza was in ANBU otherwise it would have said it in the member apperence thing. Hokage doesn't mean all the kages of the villages,they weren't referring to that. If Zabuza was in Anbu he would have that tatoo on his arm he doesn't have one,and in no other sources does it say Zabuza was in Anbu,ya that shows you just how reliable wik sources really are.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:30 am

I believe that the ANBU are in every village. They are obviously in Konoha and I have also found that they are in the village hidden in the sand. When Kankaru follows Deidera after he captures Garaa, they find the guards of the village dead and it is said that some of them were even elite ANBU.

Go to the point where the time says 27:03

http://www.tailedfox.com/page-naruto-shippuden-6-%2526amp%3B-7
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm

Since we go by the manga here, its whatever it says, so ANBU is only in Konohagakure, but if we wish to amend that rule, then I guess yall can.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum