Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.......(come and rp if you want)

2 posters

Go down

.......(come and rp if you want) Empty .......(come and rp if you want)

Post by Hikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:15 pm

As Kari walked into the Sunagakure streets, she felt a sense of relief. She started to walk around on the streets, exploring everywere she could. Kari found many places she could have fun at, which see marked with a kunai. Only one place remained to be explored, Kazekage's mansion. "Oh, I can't just barge in, I have to knock first, but he's been real busy lately, so I'll wait." she said as she sat down on a bench, hugging her racoon doll.
A few minutes later, she fell asleep.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

.......(come and rp if you want) Empty Re: .......(come and rp if you want)

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 pm

Bachi was walking along enjoying the sunshine when he noticed a young girl sleeping at the steps of the Kazekage's Mansion. He looked at her and began to laugh. "Hey! Little girl? you can't be sleeping here." He sits down next to her and gently shakes her.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:08 am

"Oh.", she said as she yanwed. "Thank you, I guess I am tired." "My name is Hikari, but you can call my Kari." Kari replied. "So, what is your name?" she asked him.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 pm

He laughed a little "My name is Bachi Hyoukin, but you can just call me Bachi. It's very nice meeting you. So why are you sleeping in front of the kazekage's Mansion?" He said as He pulled out a kunai knife and began to spin it on his finger.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Kari yawned. "I guess I'm really tired, that's all." she replied. She was still wondering about find a team, and a sensei. Oh, I guess it can wait, this guy seems nice, she thought. "So, what are you doing, visiting the Kazekage?" she asked.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 pm

"No not at all just out for a stroll but I probably should meet with him soon." He scratched at his tatoo and leaned back. "It's such a nice day I thought I would check on things around the village. So Kari tell me about yourself, I need more friends so lets get to know one another." He smiled warmly at her.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:33 am

"Well, i'm not such a great shinobi, and I still have a stuffed animal." she replied. She hugged her racoon doll. "But, I have a great summoning jutsu, and I'll show you if we battle." she said. "Only if you want to see it."
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:39 am

He looked puzzled for a moment, then his smile came back. "I would love to see that summoning jutsu of yours." He looked more closely at the racoon doll and poked it between the eyes. "As for you not being a great shinobi, I'm sure you will be great one day, with the right sensei and teammates you can go far. You know this racoon doll looks very real for some reason." he poked it once more.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:37 pm

"Ok, it wouldn't be safe to do it here, so let's do it in the Training dome.", she said. Oh, I hope the jutsu doesn't go over bored on chakra need this time. "So should I show you it now, or later?", Kari asked, as she put the doll inside her jacket. The doll looked at Bachi, then went gimped. Kari didn't notice this, because a rock almost fell out of her sleeve.
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachi Hyuokin Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 pm

"did that thing just....nevermind. You should show me now." he said with a smile. "Meet me over in the traing dome, and you can give me a whole history about it too, I love to hear about this stuff." He laughed. "seriously though I think your doll just might have moved a little...is that thing alive or what?" He had a half scared look on his face.
Bachi Hyuokin
Bachi Hyuokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 am

"Oh, no it's not alive.", she said as she smiled. "Ok, meet you at the training dome."

occ- link~
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.org/training-dome-f23/fun-training-t1504.htm#9966
Hikari
Hikari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum