Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dean's Weapons

Go down

Dean's Weapons Empty Dean's Weapons

Post by Dean Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:39 pm

Name of Weapon or Item: Kaze and Kami

Description: They are weapons in which that can adsorb the wind chakra and you can preform ninjutsu without the use of handsigns. Also the user can channel chakra into them to make them like Asuma's Trench Knives making the blade extremely sharp and with enough force behind them they can cut through almost anything They are made of Saphire with a nice coating of dimond for strength. They are in the form of Katanas. The hilt is also made out of saphire and coated in dimond though it is covered by a bandage like structure so it will be easier to grip so that in a battle they may not slide out of my hand.

History: This weapon was forged by the weapon village (look in the filler arc anime around the last 10 or so episodes). Though the other wind blades were created earlier than these they are stronger than them. I had found this by looking around in a secret place in the Leaf Village. These blades have had many owners in the past which is how they ended up in the Leaf Village.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name of Weapon or Item: Kizu

Descirption: A staff made out of emerald reinforced with dimond for strength and stablity. This weapon is very good for battling 2 people at the same time. The staff is perfectly cylindrical and with the release of chakra from me and me alone a titanium chain about 6 feet in length releases from the middle and slipts the middle. Once I add alittle chakra back into the chain recieds into the staff and it becomes solid and in one peice again.

History: After completing a mission Tenchi relaxed in his room awaiting for another mission for the village because he was bored. He decided to take a walk around the village and he saw a great smith of weapons. Tenchi went into his shop and Tenchi saw many weapons the likes of Tenchi has only dreamed of. The smith noticed the gleem in the boy's eye and decided to give him a weapon of his choice. Tenchi picked this staff and the smith agreed to it.

Last edited by Dean on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Dean's Weapons Empty Re: Dean's Weapons

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 pm

Seems ok to me... anyone else object?? Well if you do let me know on the chat lol!!

APPROVED

*Jinkai's official stamp of doom*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:01 pm

Bump.....new weapon added
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Well i bumped a this a long time ago ill bump it again..the staff(kizu) needs approval
Dean
Dean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:22 pm

approved

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: