Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad day to be a toy...

Go down

A sad day to be a toy... Empty A sad day to be a toy...

Post by Kyo Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Keen stood starring down at the pile of dirt on the ground. A small cross was stabbed into the ground right before it and a name was drawn in the ground.

"I will miss you.... Sasori..."

A few moments before...

Sasori had been weakened after fighting both Yoshimo and the Kumokage. Now was the perfect time to gain what he had been wanting. To him, it had been a game of acting. As Sasori and Keen came to a stop, Keen walked over to Sasori and peered up at him. He seemed tired and exhausted. Unsuspecting what was about to happen, Keen acted as he always did.

"You took forever... I got bored..."

At that moment, Keen reached out as his black tentacles stretched out and grabbed Sasori's heart. Now holding his heart, the puppets fell to the ground and lay there. Keen's tentacles pulled the heart into his body but did not quite merge with it just yet. He quickly used his tentacles and dig a whole. After that, he placed the puppet that Sasori used as a body and buried it.

The present...

"Well that was fun..." At that moment, both of Sasori's puppets disappeared and the mound of dirt fell inward. Keen now owned Sasori's heart and his puppets. Not only did he get to use his only friends heart and toys, but this might even gain him points with Yoshimo. As he moved quickly within the woods, he smiled to himself. Now with Sasori's heart, he would be able to experiment one it and find out what he needed...

(OOC: Keiteki and Yoshimo both said that it was ok that I got his heart and puppets.)
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum