Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a little help....

4 posters

Go down

I need a little help.... Empty I need a little help....

Post by Kaxi Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 pm

I need everyone's help on this one.

I am overworked when it comes to RPing.

It's becoming a drain on my Creativity, and I need to cut down on some sites.

So, I need some help. I need to decide which sites I should drop and which sites I should keep.

I am currently active on thirteen sites, and I need to cut it down to four or five. I've been trying so hard to figure out which ones to drop, but it's too hard to decide.

So, I'm going to measure some Pros and Cons to this site, and I want the rest of you to help out. Tell me why I should stay or leave this site.

**Note: I am doing this for all sites on which I am active. I am not singling out this one site.

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

I need a little help.... Empty Re: I need a little help....

Post by Kenshi Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Stay here we lubs you

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaji-Kanto Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Well first of all i have been in this situation many of times i know how you feel about being overworked (i am currently going through that feeling).

Well first we are a somewhat active site and would love to keep a rper of your standard. We also need all the rpers we can get of our upcoming plot we are developing. We are going to be placing more ad's wich will hopefully bring in more rpers. So we are hoping for much activity coming up and there are plenty of people willing to rp with you.

Also if you leave you would miss me Wink lol ^.^

-kaji kanto
love-able moron
Admin
Kaji-Kanto
Kaji-Kanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Kaji-Kanto wrote:Well first of all i have been in this situation many of times i know how you feel about being overworked (i am currently going through that feeling).

Well first we are a somewhat active site and would love to keep a rper of your standard. We also need all the rpers we can get of our upcoming plot we are developing. We are going to be placing more ad's wich will hopefully bring in more rpers. So we are hoping for much activity coming up and there are plenty of people willing to rp with you.

Also if you leave you would miss me Wink lol ^.^

-kaji kanto
love-able moron
Admin

I knew all about this, and that makes it hard to drop this one.

I'm sure that I would form friendships here and make great RPs....

I'm just trying to weigh the routes ahead.

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm

You know what makes this site so great. We have been around for three years about now, and we are still improving. No i wont say this site it top notch, no we aint got everything square, and yes we need to do a lot of work. But its this work we have been doing since day one. We grow. Hell man, we are like a family on here. Not to say that everyone likes everyone, but we all have a bond that you wont find on a lot of other sites. Its about being a part of something more than just yourself. By rping here you are helping to create a community in just about every sense of the word, and you get to be a part of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Taku wrote:You know what makes this site so great. We have been around for three years about now, and we are still improving. No i wont say this site it top notch, no we aint got everything square, and yes we need to do a lot of work. But its this work we have been doing since day one. We grow. Hell man, we are like a family on here. Not to say that everyone likes everyone, but we all have a bond that you wont find on a lot of other sites. Its about being a part of something more than just yourself. By rping here you are helping to create a community in just about every sense of the word, and you get to be a part of it.

Unfortunately, the community part is something that can be said about some of the other sites, as well....

That is why I need help.

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:46 am

Stay! Razz you has friends here.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaxi Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Zen wrote:Stay! Razz you has friends here.

I know.... >.<

I'll see what I can do.

Kaxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Yayz! and besides we need to finish that conversation thing.
Zen
Zen
Anbu Captain
Anbu Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum