Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keyblade scrol

3 posters

Go down

keyblade scrol Empty keyblade scrol

Post by narutah lucahrio Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm

name:keyblade scroll

description:this scrol is a little red adn black scroll with the sighn keyblade on it this scroll allows roxas to put some chakrai in it adn pull any keyblade from itbutthat was when he was in the academy now he can paint the words keybldea adn summoing the weaops form teh parts where he paintedteh summoing words he usual puts them on his wristadn ankles teh keyblade is a very powerful weaponeach keybalde is diferent adn unique also they have magic ability teh abilitys are fire,blizard,lighitgn,cure,refect,and magnitism the more the roxas uses it the power of the keybaldes increases

histiory:unlike narutah roxas was given this scroll by his grandmother because he washe second pprotectoer ofthe clan thennarutah so he recived htis gift first adn has help his clan with it
narutah lucahrio
narutah lucahrio

Back to top Go down

keyblade scrol Empty Re: keyblade scrol

Post by Koga Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Not to be a killjoy, but this isnt a Kingdom Hearts site. I dont know how the administration here feels about people mixing genres like this, but most of the places I go dont allow it. Not only is your entire post rather difficult to understand, and incredibly vague on what I could understand, but it seems as if you dont even read what you type after you have the whole thing written. Thats not exactly an intelligent decision to make on a place such as this, so you should probably figure a way out of that habit. I also suggest you try to come up with your own ideas as opposed to stealing them, to the letter, all from another genre or game.
Koga
Koga

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Dude, trust me, you'll get a lot more respect from taking your posts into microsoft word or some other writing program, and just using spell check. You'll become so much of a better rper just through that. Also, do you happen to have any more characters? I want to run you through an rp, but correcting your mistakes and stuff, because it seems like you either put no effort at all into your rp's at all, or you just need a little work. I think you can become great, Narutah, just spell check your things as a start.

Lee
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum