Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kakuzu Bloodline

4 posters

Go down

Kakuzu Bloodline Empty Kakuzu Bloodline

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Thought I would finally add this. I have heard some people refere to it as a bloodline and some as a jutsu. It was confirmed that Kakuzu stole the most forbidden jutsu of the waterfall village, however, it was never said that this was that jutsu.

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: Kakuzu

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Body

Description: All these abilities revolve around this unique body structure, which is composed of hundreds of thick black threads woven throughout flesh, holding the body together like strings of a rag-doll. This allows them to separate their body parts at will to perform long-range physical attacks and sew up almost any injury they suffer. These threads can also be used to repair the bodies of others, as seen which Kakuzu reattached Deidara's arm, although Hidan's inability to die after being dismembered causes him to be Kakuzu's most frequent patient.

Most significantly, these threads have granted Kakuzu a degree of immortality (though he declines to think of it that way). The threads can pierce the flesh and bodies of others, allowing him to remove their organs and integrate them into his own body, thereby extending his life. He most commonly removes hearts in this fashion, keeping a total of five at any one time. The four extra hearts are stored in animal-shaped masks on his back. With five hearts, it means he must be killed a total of five times before he will truly die. These extra hearts also grant him numerous elemental affinities and a vast supply of chakra. The individual hearts can be released from his body and wrapped in a vast blanket of threads, forming a monstrous body. These creatures can move and attack independently, unleashing powerful blasts of elemental chakra from their mouths.

Weakness: Can only hold up to 4 extra hearts at once and each heart has to be gained through rp and from a character that is controled by a different member of the site.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Kakuzu Bloodline Empty Re: Kakuzu Bloodline

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm

This will need several administrative approvals.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Actually, it is the forbidden technique. It is not a Kekkei Genkai.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyo Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:09 pm

I think that is debated among people because when I was told by Yoshimo when I created Kazu, that he did not know that he had kakuzu's abilities because i never created a bloodline for it. So that makes me think that he thinks it is a bloodline. Because it was approved in my jutsu and yet he did not think i had it.
Kyo
Kyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:10 pm

I say call it a bloodline since it deals with peoples affinities and actual hearts.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:11 pm

It is OFFICIALLY a jutsu, at least it is in the manga.

I don't see problems where you can't somehow make it a bloodline. Kemono got it because Kakuzu ****** and put Jiongu in his baby.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Its not making it a bloodline...Its just that something so powerful shouldnt be regarded as a mere technique like Raikiri or something. Thats why I say put it here.

Kenshi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouken Uchiha Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Thats techinically a jutsu's, it cant be a bloodline cause it was explain in both manga, anime and official websites that those shinobi who live in the waterfall village can obtain this forbididen technique. Anyone who lived in the waterfall, who are not related, can learn that techinque

Im going with it being a S-rank kinjutsu
Kyouken Uchiha
Kyouken Uchiha
S-Ranked Missing-Nin
S-Ranked Missing-Nin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum