Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A leave of abscence.

Go down

Should this break be turned into a permenant thing?

A leave of abscence. Vote_lcap13%A leave of abscence. Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
A leave of abscence. Vote_lcap87%A leave of abscence. Vote_rcap 87% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 8

A leave of abscence. Empty A leave of abscence.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Ah were to start. To put it bluntly, i just need a fucking break. I got a shit going down in my rl. I got shit blowin up on here. Im just gettin worn down from life period and soemthing has to give. I am taking a break from rping. I can not tell you how long ill be gone, ill prolly still get on the chat box from time to time and hell i may mod a bit, but as for rping, im taking a break. Depending on the length of my abscence, when iget back, i may be getting rid of all my characters and starting fresh. Who knows. It just depends realy. I just wanted you all to be aware of the fact that i wont be rping for a while. Drac you are in charge of the sand village. Akuma congradulations im promoting you to jounin as my last act. Ill miss it, but its a break that needs to be taken.

And it may turn into an all out thing. I may leave rping altogether, I dont know yet. For now, Im saying good bye to the forum, ill see you all on the CB.

Back to top Go down