Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little poll

3 posters

Go down

Would you like me to stay?

A little poll Vote_lcap78%A little poll Vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
A little poll Vote_lcap22%A little poll Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

A little poll Empty A little poll

Post by Rain Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Well anyways the poll says it all.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

A little poll Empty Re: A little poll

Post by Mirage Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm

This question should not even be asked... the real question is, Do YOU want to stay? Do what makes you feel the best. What other people think should not effect what you want. Yes I can see how being in a place where no one wants you can be a drag, but as you can see by the pole, that is not the case here. I am sure that there are those that don't want me here either, but even then, it does not make me want to be here any less.

Just do what you want. If you want to stay, then stay. If you would feel better rping somewhere else, then that is fine to. It is your decision to make.

(Just so you know, I have not voted. I feel no need to vote on this matter.)
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Haha Ofcourse I would love to stay, but, Just not getting a good feeling from others, and yes lots of others, and no it wasn't because of Taku. AND I have jutsu inwhich I have bumped alot, and ones that have been waiting since february with no response....when everything else that is amde after goes through the approval stage before mine have even been glanced at, not a very welcoming feeling, and I love it here ^.^ Just not whats happening -_-
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm

(I missed this earlier, I don't know how.)

But yeah, what Mirage said. And Rain, I think the only reason why you feel that way is because you have made a lot of things here without having really RPed much. Along with the fact that some of those things aren't very detailed and very loose. Granted, the first couple are all right, but when you're on your third or so character, people tend to expect more.

But you seem like someone who has potential, it's just that you got off to a rough start; therefore, some people have become iffy on you. This is just my opinion, but I think that if you RPed more and got to know more people instead of making so many characters, people will think and see you differently. Right now people just see you as someone who is making a character for every single idea that comes into mind and not even going into detail about it.

So stay and give it a shot, besides things are gonna get a lot more interesting here on NN... We just need people to be active and post. But either way, like Mirage said, it's all up to you. It's your choice. I didn't vote either.

Last edited by Aki on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up... on last paragraph I put "interesting here on the CB..." I was distracted. Sorry.)
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down