Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatrygan

2 posters

Go down

Tatrygan Empty Tatrygan

Post by Rain Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm

=O Its all gone!!

Last edited by Rain on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Tatrygan Empty Re: Tatrygan

Post by Uchiha Kumori Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Honestly, I don't like this bloodline anyway, but I think I speak for a few people when I say...

PEOPLE! STOP MAKING RANDOM DAMNED BLOODLINES D:<
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 am

Danby, that is enough. You have too many bloodlines for the amount of characters you have. Seriously. And I am sorry to say, that at your level of rping, you dont deserve to have control over that many characters, even if you had enough characters to use all these bloodlines. On top of that, these bloodlines are not very creative or very well thought out at all. We have tried to be polite with you but that seems to not be working. Unforutuantely I am always the first person to step up and say something like this which is why I am labeled as the site ASSHOLE. BUt I am just saying what everyone is thinking, or at least most. I wont say names. You can blame and come at me all you want, but DANBY, that is enough. No more. Not a single bloodline untill it is something completely original that you came up with out of your head, and you better think on it for about a week and work out kinks and improve upon it. Bloodlines are supposed to make people go wow at the creativity behind it. It is supposed to show how much work you are willing to put into a creation. Untill I see this from you, I am banning you from posting anything at all in this creation forum. Is that clear? Good, if its not, feel free to contact me.

- With Love
Taku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rain Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Delete this.
Rain
Rain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content