Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beat obtained

2 posters

Go down

A beat obtained Empty A beat obtained

Post by Keano Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Le'Keano has now been in Kumogakure for a month tops. During his time of restoration, he obtained a new power. The fight with Keiteki had interupted his plans to meet with the man they called Yoshimo Izoto. He did not want to cause a battle, but it had seemed as if the knowledge his previous actions came to this village before he did.

"Now that I am restored, my determination must continue."

He made his way to a classified location to meet with the man he searched for. He knew the man would recieve a sign from Le'Keano's arrival because he paid a local Kumo citizen to go up to the Kage's office and leave a note titled Yoshimo Izoto. It was now just a matter of time until his current goal was achieved and as he waited he began to look at the unknown area.

"Hmm. I have some time before his arrival so I must make this time useful......."
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

A beat obtained Empty Re: A beat obtained

Post by Kenshi Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:26 am

A summoning bird pierced a near by cloud, leaving a whisp of the cloud behind him as he burst out. His wings were slickly covered in water as he made a grand exit from the cloud, glistening in the sun light of the new morning. It called to nature, sendign its high pitched scream throughout the land. It would alert its target as it circled around him, swooping in towards him at a great speed.

Hayabusa landed right in front of Keano, fluttering his wings to a halt as he made his way to the ground. It carried a note on the summon scroll pouch which was on it's back, and it began hop around so Keano could reach it.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Keano Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 am

After getting a feel for the place, Le'Keano began to rest. He sat down on the ground and leaned against a near by tree. But right is he began to dose off, he could hear a loud whisling noise and when he looked up he saw a small bird diving in. It then landed in front of him and Le'Keano stood back up and then continued to watch as the bird began to hop closer towards him. He then saw a note which was located inside a pouch on the bird. He then leaned down and gently picked up the bird. He graed the note and suddenly the bird took off, flying back into the clouds. He then began to read the note that was titled "A beat obtained"

"Thank you Yoshi boy."

About a decade ago, Le'Keano had placed a bet against Yosh for unknown reason. Le'Keano had in facted won the bet and Yosh then offered to pay him. Back then he didnt need anything so he said in the future he would call upon him for something. Yosh agreed to help him and he in fact kept his word by giving him a "special" heart.

"Now that I have this, I must trevel west to seek a new beginning. There is rumors that the Earth Country is rebuilding their own village. I think I should make my presence known there."

Le'Keano then headed west, leaving Kumogakure behind.....
Keano
Keano

http://myspace.com/keanobabb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum