Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Branch out forum to other topics

4 posters

Go down

Branch out forum to other topics Empty Branch out forum to other topics

Post by Cipher Lord Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:32 am

I couldn't find where to post this (cause you don't have a suggestions forum:P), so I thought this would be the best area, due to the fact that it's just titled Chat. I don't know if it's for only Naruto, but nevertheless, please read, dear reader.

Okay, so I know I'm a newbie, but I've been a decent RPer and author for quite some time now (not saying I'm great, though).

I was browsing through the forum, and I noticed something. The only boards on this are related to Naruto (and in the similiar context, RPing). I know that this is a Naruto and RP forum, but nevertheless, I think it would be very worthwhile to make boards such as "Suggestions", and "Current Events", "Fan Fiction (Naruto and Other)", a "Debate Forum *crosses fingers*, and even regular RPs. I think that this would be very helpful for a plethora of reasons.

A)It would bring increased activity to the forum

B)It would make the forum far more interesting, for right now I see "Naruto, Naruto, NARUTO!" splattered everywhere. I know that this is a Naruto forum, but most forums, if not all, have boards relating to non-main stream things (main stream being the main theme of the forum)

C) New members would join, because I think this forum has great staff, et cetera, but the people who can't RP generally aren't welcome on this forum. But just because some one isn't an author doesn't mean that they can't be an interesting person to chat with, or hold their own in a debate.

In conclusion, I think that these would be wonderful ideas, but if Kec (the owner) doesn't want to, I suppose I can't convince him otherwise.

~Robert Elliot I

Cipher Lord

Back to top Go down

Branch out forum to other topics Empty Re: Branch out forum to other topics

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 am

We can just bring all that extra chat to the chatbox if you really want to talk so bad, it's the reason why it's there.

And it's a RP website, we focus on RPing. I doubt many people would even bother to look at that other stuff.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenshi Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Who is Kec? He isn't the owner...I am. ^^

A)It would bring increased activity to the forum

Actually it wouldn't. Just because we have 100 something members doesn't mean that all of them are active...So the forums would just sit there, not be posted in regularly and make the forum look more boring.

B)It would make the forum far more interesting, for right now I see "Naruto, Naruto, NARUTO!" splattered everywhere. I know that this is a Naruto forum, but most forums, if not all, have boards relating to non-main stream things (main stream being the main theme of the forum)

We have a chatbox were we talk about anything other than Naruto. If you want to post something non Naruto related in the chat, go ahead. That's why it's Chat.

C) New members would join, because I think this forum has great staff, et cetera, but the people who can't RP generally aren't welcome on this forum. But just because some one isn't an author doesn't mean that they can't be an interesting person to chat with, or hold their own in a debate.

It's an RP site, you need to be able to RP to stay here. I don't want this to turn into a chat forum. It's for RPing Naruto.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Kumori Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Robert, lmao, you thought this was my forum? lol

No, this is a forum I joined. And yeah, what Yoshi said.
Uchiha Kumori
Uchiha Kumori

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_shinobi Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 pm

this is a naruto rpg i know im not an admin or mod but im pretty sure yosh is right. there is only a bout 15-20 active members and really none of us (i dont think) really want that stuff.
razor_shinobi
razor_shinobi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cipher Lord Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Keiteki Drakun wrote:Robert, lmao, you thought this was my forum? lol

No, this is a forum I joined. And yeah, what Yoshi said.

Well, you advertise it like there's no tommorow, so I simply assumed.

And yes, I suppose thou art right.

I request the closing of this thread.

Cipher Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum