Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions

2 posters

Go down

Questions Empty Questions

Post by Desert Coyote Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey I don't mean to be a pain, but I didn't see a section for questions so I figured I would ask here.

- First when I join a village as a genin will I be placed on a team or will I simply be expected to figure things out for myself?
- Going off my first question what villages need genin? Conversely which are pretty good communities for starting characters?
- I understand that their are different specialties as far as jutsu are concerned and that I am expected to pick only one as my main specialty when creating a genin, what if I chose non combat specialties such as sealing? Wouldn't that create an unusually week character?
- On the early question of specialties what is the deal with spirit attuned? I watch bits and pieces of the anime up to the filler and read the manga up to sakura and the old lady playing with the puppet master from the 10 so if it's after that then feel free to spoil it since I'm probably not going to pick it up any time soon.
- If I want unique weapons/bloodlines/jutsu should I create them before I make my character, explain them as I make my character, or make them after I make my character?
- Just for reference which cannon characters are still alive and how do I avoid them?
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Questions Empty Re: Questions

Post by Aki Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Check in the village message boards for a team if you want one, if there's one available, apply, if not make your own.

Try to join any village save for Konoha as it does tend to have a lot of ninja...

It's alright if you don't choose a specialty like Ninjutsu or anything. It depends on your character itself and how you are going to rp.

Not so sure about spiritually attuned and stuff though...

Make your things before your character, and if you character gets approved, post them up, that way if mods/admins have questions about your char, you'll already have the answers and won't have to go back and delete/edit posts if you char isn't approved.

Cannon chars... I'm guessing at this point most of them are alive, but not all have been made a char yet, so that depends. And if they have been made, you can't exactly ignore them... It is a rp site after all.
Aki
Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Desert Coyote Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Alright thank you very much.
Desert Coyote
Desert Coyote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content