Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ya, ya hold your heads high, the amazing shini is back

2 posters

Go down

Ya, ya hold your heads high, the amazing shini is back Empty Ya, ya hold your heads high, the amazing shini is back

Post by Shini Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Ya, so i have been gone for quite some time. Reason? I've been trying really hard in school to gett my grades up to something decent. And well, i have accomplished that task. Yes, thats right, shini is doing good in school, i cant believe it ether. So ya, as some of you knew, my dad was hard about me being on the comp when i had my bad grades. I would have to sneak on when he wasn't in the room. So now that i have good grades, im able to do what? Well be active and accually do my job as mod. Ya, ya i saw the thread under about "A new head mod" w/e. If you guys arn't happy with me, then why should i try impressing you with ways i can improve. All i will say, is im gonna try and do my best to keep people on my good side. So ya, im gonna start rping again now, and finish my jutsu, Kankaru's history, ect.....

So ya, it's my return i guess. Woop Woop!
Shini
Shini

http://www.myspace.com/briansullyrocks

Back to top Go down

Ya, ya hold your heads high, the amazing shini is back Empty Re: Ya, ya hold your heads high, the amazing shini is back

Post by L Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Very Happy
L
L

Back to top Go down