Ninja Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiyu Mizubitashi

2 posters

Go down

Chiyu Mizubitashi Empty Chiyu Mizubitashi

Post by Kenshi Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:05 pm

Name of jutsu: Chiyu Mizubitashi
Rank E-S: A
Type of jutsu: Supplementary Ninjutsu
Clan(Optional): Created by Yoshimo
Element Affinity: "Yin Yang Manipulation"

Description: This jutsu requires several steps and can be done on Yoshimo or anyone he chooses to. Yoshimo will fill up a tub full of water. This water is somewhat "thick" and is a light green color. The water is "oxidized" and it allows Yoshimo to breathe underwater. He started oxidizing the water to be able to fall asleep and still complete the jutsu. (Not to be a pervert, but all the clothing needs to be removed...*will be explained). Yoshimo then submerges himself underwater, and places the needed amount of medical cars in the water, and lining the tub. He releases the medical chakra in the water, and the top layer of the water crusts over due to the medical chakra reaction. This layer is usually somewhat thick. It also prevents people from falling in to it. While underwater, the medical chakra is released, and begans to bond with all the water in the tub. This process takes the longest. According to injury, Yoshimo must wait in the tub, asleep. Usually he does this after he's used his Shadow Rengeneration Seal, and that will take a one to two week submersion. While in this phase, the water and chakra began to bond any injuries, and fix any internal or external injuries. This happens because the water is oxidized and Yoshimo can swallow it, and fill his lungs with it without drowning. If your clothing isn't removed fabric can bond with injuries, and never be taken away. The injured area will not ever have a chance of healing. After this stage, the medical chakra cards are drained of energy, and the crust layer on top becomes weaker and weaker untill Yoshimo wakes up and breaks it.

Weakness: Well, I assume that if someone tries to attack me while I'm doing this, I would have a hard time to defend myself, and I'd have to cough up all the oxidized water. It would be hard to adjust and stuff...idk really lol.

Kenshi
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/Izoto593

Back to top Go down

Chiyu Mizubitashi Empty Re: Chiyu Mizubitashi

Post by Mirage Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:02 am

Approved
Mirage
Mirage

Back to top Go down